Author Topic: Looking to buy  (Read 122 times)

Offline pete84Topic starter

Looking to buy
« on: May 22, 2016, 19:05:17 pm »
Hi all

I am new to this forum me and the mrs are looking at buying a property in fuerteventura either in caleta de fuste or corralejo or anywhere near / inbetween. We have been talking about it since we first went to fuerte in 2009 we are now in a position to take the plunge. I was looking for some general advice. Where would be best to have a look online to look at properties to get a general idea of prices in different areas. Also I know of an issue with renting in certain areas. Which areas are best to look at if im looking at renting. We will be keeping the property mainly as a holiday home and for members of the family to stay, but should friends want to stay where would I stand?

Thanks

Pete

Offline RVEEE

Re: Looking to buy
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 20:31:05 pm »
The honest answer is that letting licences are harder to get than Unobtanium. Really, don't go any further if any sort of income is necessary. This applies to the entire island, although some areas are zoned touristic (or otherwise). It's a matter of debate as to which zone is easier to let; both are unlikely to be realistic without massive investment (to the Mayor's private fund).

Allowing friends to stay for free is OK.

Fuerteventura Forum

Re: Looking to buy
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 20:31:05 pm »