Risco Del Gato Suite Hotel ★★★★ Costa Calma

Started by admin, July 12, 2012, 22:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you stayed in this hotel? Please vote and leave a review.

Excellent
1 (50%)
Good
0 (0%)
Ok
0 (0%)
Poor
0 (0%)
Very Poor
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 1

admin

The Risco del Gato Suite Hotel is an exclusive hotel ideal for relaxation and comfort and is situated in Costa Calma, on the Jandia peninsula, only 200 metres from the fine, white sandy beaches of Jandia and with shopping centres, supermarkets, restaurants and bars all to be found in the surrounding area.

The fishing village of Morro Jable is 20km away and it is 65 km from the airport.

Guests can enjoy the landscaped gardens, the magnificent views at all times, the swimming pool with jets and another seawater pool with two pressurised water beds and there is a modest spa to relax in, as well as a gym to get active in.

The 49 exclusive and comfortable suites are composed of a domed roof and are air conditioned and provide a bedroom with 2 beds, a small lounge boasting beautiful views, a dressing room with a large built-in wardrobe, a private patio/sun terrace and a garden terrace opening to the communal gardens, as well as a coffee maker, radio and CD player, safe, mini bar and satellite TV.

Guests can dine in the two tempting restaurants and there is also a cafeteria to make use of at The Risco del Gato Suite Hotel.

For more information or to reserve online click here

Please post your reviews and photos below.

bedouin

Just had 10 days at the VIK Risco del Gato.  It's very good!  Big, spacious, well-appointed suites, each with a totally private courtyard with 2 sun loungers, so you can sunbathe naked.  Fairly good restaurant, plus another a la carte restaurant onsite.  Choice of 2 massage/spa facilities (one is Thai).  Friendly, helpful staff.  We'll be going back!

Lexeus

I haven't stayed in the hotel, but the alacarte restaurant charges holidaymaker restaurant prices and I have spent alot of time in the south of the island and eaten in many restaurants and this is the worst restaurant that I have eaten in Costa calma, maybe it is about on a par with some that I paid about a third of the price at.

Don't get me started about the view, there isn't one.....