TUI MagicLife Closed 2018

Started by JandiaFan, July 06, 2017, 12:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JandiaFan

Just a quick note to say Hi and pass on some information that may interest some people here ...

The MagicLife hotel in Esquinzo will be completely closed 10/04/2018 - 30/06/2018 for refurbishment of bathrooms and pools. There is also a possibility of disruption either side of these dates.

All the best

JF

notdeadfred

Hope this doesn't signal the end of another hotel naturist zone??

JandiaFan

I certainly hope it doesn't mean conversion of the FKK area to textile. We are going for two week this August so I will have to see what I can find out. We have been there maybe 10 times now so have lots of friends on the staff. That's if they would even know of course.

JF

jaynek65

This makes sense why I couldn't book with Thomson last week, every time I put in the dates for April/May 18 it said "no availability" Why not just say "hotel closed for refurbishment" Was driving me crazy !!!

And we ALWAYS go last week of April, 1st week of May, and 1st 2 weeks of Oct(would have been our 9th visit)

Would NEVER go back to FP(went there 8 times before finding ML next door ! ) as been totally ruined by the French Company who took over a few yrs back, Not many choices left in Esquinzo now, that cater for all our needs  ;D

JandiaFan

Just to advise it has been confirmed on the MagicLife app that there is no change to the Naturist facilities following the major refurbishment of the hotel April-June this year. Good news that they aren't closing the naturist area like the Fuerteventura Princess did.

JF

Jimjo

Good news, we normally stay at Jandia Princess, but pleased to hear they're not changing the naturist facilities at Magic Life

falkirkdan

Can anyone tell me what improvements if any have been undertaken at ML during the Spring upgrade.

Also they describe one pool as adult only.   Does anyone know if the naturist pool is still operating?

jaynek65

Falkirkdan. Not much has changed really. They have done away with the baths and put in showers, have done up the magico restaurant, refurbed the reception area with new furniture.and refurbed the gym. Naturist pool still there 😀 we are there in 15 days. Will update more once there. There is a magic life app and facebook page with lots of pics if you want to see the improvements.

jill tie

Read it wrong ignore if you read my post