Corralejo - Advice and Information

Started by Captain Sensible, January 13, 2014, 14:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Sensible

This is where you can ask questions; answer questions; and give advice and information about Corralejo.

Ronnietheblue

Anything antagonistic to others will be removed.

Richard D

Another question guys, we're planning to go to Coralejo for the day. Could anyone recommend somewhere for breakfast, preferably over looking the harbour. Thanks

Ronnietheblue

My favourite spot which has the harbour to the left and overlooks lobos, is called Los Pescaditos, situated, just further down from the Corralejo beach hotel.

Richard D

Wow this is great, quick no bull responses, cheers guys ;D

Misskatelee

Hello,

Any help with a DJ, wedding car and celebrant for a wedding in October?

Ronnietheblue

Hi ,
If you google a company called Rocks and Roses, they are wedding planners on both Lanzarote and Fuerteventura, the website may give you a few ideas, or you can contact them without obligation.For a disco you could contact Alan on 636205941. Hope this helps. Have a great wedding

superkev61

Great idea having this thread folks but wouldn't it be better off in another section as not many people come into the dross section? Keep up the good ideas though
Puedo tener unas faltas, equivocarse no es uno de ellos.

Kev

Elite of the forum

The idea was that it wouldnt get hijacked by numpties posting silly remarks or going off topic also Jon can remove them being a moderator if any appear
do illiterate people really get the benefits of alphabet soup

Ronnietheblue

Can unpin it if you want, but like Bob says, there's too many numpties at the top, adding sarcy comments. So really just for us drossers, if we've a serious question to ask. Needless to say, there hasn't been many ;D ;D

superkev61

No reason to unpin at all. Strange how Ronnie can moderate this lot yet admin can't moderate the rest though. Like I said it's a great idea and at least 90% of the people that post in dross have some idea of the island

Kev

Tel501

Quote from: Captain Sensible on January 13, 2014, 14:05:45 PM
This is where you can ask questions; answer questions; and give advice and information about Corralejo.

I'm planning a trip to Corralejo from El Cotillo and would like to visit the beach where the two RIU hotels are based just off the FV-1 road.

I'll be using public transport.  Once I've arrived at Corralejo is there a bus service going to the beach area, if so can you give me the bus number.

I do not mind a bit of a trek if I have to.

Elite of the forum

Try this Tel ,there is a bus stop by the hotels its the No 6 bus

http://www.maxoratabus.com/tiadhe/rutas/06.htm

Tel501

Thanks for the info Roar of the Rovers, Much appreciated

Elite of the forum

Forgot to say takes about 30 - 35 mins to walk to the hotels  from the bus station slightly quicker if you get off the bus from Cotillo at the football ground stop ,simply walk to the roundabout take a right and just carry on down this road

dee-dee

The bus from Corrie is really easy don`t cost much either...or a taxi is about 5 euros  ;D

Tel501

Quote from: Roar of the Rovers on August 13, 2014, 20:41:24 PM
Forgot to say takes about 30 - 35 mins to walk to the hotels  from the bus station slightly quicker if you get off the bus from Cotillo at the football ground stop ,simply walk to the roundabout take a right and just carry on down this road

I'll be catching the bus from El Cotillo outside the football ground as my apartment is close by.  I know the roundabout so I have a good idea of
that area. Thanks for your help Roar of the Rovers and dee-dee  ;)

superkev61

We arrive in fuerte at around 7.30pm on a Saturday night (20/9/14 to be exact) Hopefully in Corrie by 9.00. Are there any of the major supermarkets open till around 10pm on satueday nights?

cheers Kev

Kev

Ronnietheblue

superkev61

Kev

Ronnietheblue

Anybody know if there is a bar with a dart board in Corrie?

DaveW

You northern boys know how to live it up on holiday

Ronnietheblue

Elite of the forum

Used to be one in Shooters ,not sure thought Michelle says its still there ,but my memory aint what it used to be especially after a few large vodkas

Me red buttons gone :(

Ronnietheblue

I'll have a wander up. Cheers Michelle :-*

Elite of the forum

If think they are that thing called facebook  ???

Ronnietheblue

Elite of the forum

Ronnietheblue

Elite of the forum

Nor me ,i know michelle goes on i can ask her to see if she can find out