Magic Life this September

Started by midlandscouple, August 17, 2017, 15:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midlandscouple

Hi
We are going to Magic Life this September. We were there last year and enjoyed it, has anyone been there this year is it still the same in the naturist area?

jaynek65

We were there in May and nothing has changed in the naturist area/pool.

We are also back again early October, but unfortunatley not next May as it's closed for a refurb :-(

jg

Quote from: jaynek65 on August 18, 2017, 10:58:38 AM

We are also back again early October, but unfortunatley not next May as it's closed for a refurb :-(
I hope the refurb does not invilve the textilisation of the naturist pool, as has happened elsewhere.
JG

midlandscouple

That's what worried us. But look like we can enjoy 2 weeks of naked sun.

jaynek65

Quote from: jg on August 18, 2017, 12:44:55 PM
Quote from: jaynek65 on August 18, 2017, 10:58:38 AM

I hope the refurb does not invilve the textilisation of the naturist pool, as has happened elsewhere.

Agree, The Fuerteventura Princess next door has just done that, much to everyones disgust, I will ask while i'm there and see what they say, I would be surprised if they do change it as it's very well used and always busy.

midlandscouple

The naturist areas in the hotels is why we book Fuerteventura. We just love being able to relax naked and chat to other like minded people.

JandiaFan

We were there the first two weeks of August and it was operating the same as normal.

It was exceptionally quiet down there, most days fewer than ten people. Much quieter than last August and much quieter than Easter for example. I wonder whether it's because the hotel is becoming more popular with Brits ?. There seemed to be almost as many Brits this August as Germans who have previously dominated.

Our last couple of days we gave it a miss as there was some sort of work going on (drainage related ?) and whilst it was open there were numerous workmen traipsing around.

Did not think to ask whether the area was being done away with or turned into a textile area when the hotel is refurbished next year. I do know that a major focus of the refurb is the pools so fingers crossed it doesn't go the same way as the Fuerteventura Princess, that would be a disaster.

Would appreciate any information anyone finds out because we would probably stop going there if the naturist area closed.

Have a good holiday op.

JF

bedouin

Only been there once, but didn't like the naturist area of Magic Life - small, crowded, long walk (dressed) to get a drink.  The nicest naturist pool area on Fuerteventura right now has to be Gran Hotel Natura.