Which TV system is best for UK channels?

Started by sunluvver, January 04, 2016, 22:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunluvver

Hi...We are having a nightmare with Europa just glitches during busy times in evening. They can't do anything to improve so we need to switch but don't want to make wrong choice ...any help appreciated!!

Terry M

I deal with a company called Television Technology, based in Costa Brava, Spain. They provide IPTV, various packages, and I chose the Premium package which gives the complete Sky package that you would get in the UK. All English speaking and the picture is as near to perfect that you can get. Check out their website, if you phone the Engineer is very helpful.

decho

I use ZKTV who are very good with great service and do a package for â,¬18 a month. You could go down the android box route which won't cost you anything after setup but it's not nearly as easy to use. With ZKTV you use just a normal TV guide with all UK channels and very useful TV catchup.

sunluvver

Thank you both for the info...I have heard of ZTTV...can I ask who your Internet provider is as this seems to be the issue with Europa my download speed is not good so I guess I need go to Telefonica direct for broadband then switch TV service ? Have you a contact for ZTTV?

Lulabell

Hi Sunluvver,

We have had ZKTV for 18 months now and have to say it is an excellent service. Paul is very helpful, you can contact him on: tvtenerife@hotmail.com

Lulabell

sunluvver

Thank you Lulabell, am I correct in thinking you need to buy a set top box with the package then just pay monthly for the service?

decho

Yes you need to bugy a MAG254 which Paul can help you with.

sunluvver

Thank you Lulabell I have emailed Paul so hope he can help with switching to Movistar for internet as dont know where to start!

Decho I have replied on another thread but many thanks for advice.

sunluvver

Just a quick update re ZKTV if anyone thinking of changing to them... Paul was really helpful & so far so good, New TV package has so much more & now awaiting switch to Movistar for broadband which should improve speed which Paul is dealing with on our behalf.

Spike On Q

You may consider White LabelIPTV  which includes ALL of the sports channels too all for 29.95 a month. Excellent on line chat support solve any problems instantly.  Faultless, but don't forget they operate on the edge of legality so don't pay to much in advance

Spike On Q

Movistar have an English speaking customer support number so you can deal directly.  Google to get it but mind third party suppliers.

sunluvver

Now switched broadband to Telefonica & so far no freezing with new set up from ZKTV..hooray. A few teething problems but Paul sorted out very quickly with a phone call. Happy days !