6 Points for Norwich next year, that will keep the locals happy

Yeh you simple tabacco chewing inbreds are happy with anything
do illiterate people really get the benefits of alphabet soup

Ronnietheblue

Elite of the forum

Captain Sensible

I saw this on the Yahoo sports feed this morning, and it made me smile -

The reason Tottenham never win anything is not only because they are a bunch of horrendous chokers with all the mental fortitude of Tim Henman in an armed robbery. ;D

DaveW

Were Man City chokers when they lost to Wigan in the cup and Liverpool in the Champions league?

Elite of the forum

Well said Steve soft cockeneees  ;D

Captain Sensible

I'm angry! >:(  My prediction for today's result came true - a very bad team selection would result in Leicester City being ripped apart by Zaha and Benteke would get a rare goal.  We lost 5-0!  Sack Puel!

DaveW

Southend turned over Bradford today, hope the boys can do the same to Watford Monday

DaveW

The way that Chelsea keep on scraping home by the odd goal gives me the feeling that they will take 4th place from us. Not Thursday nights again.

Ronnietheblue

Captain Sensible

I'm waiting for Puel to be sacked! :o

DaveW

not before the end of the season Steve.  I expect Mahrez will start performing again soon to attract potential buyers.

DaveW

We played poorly last night, need to buck our ideas up against WBA Saturday

Elite of the forum

Noticed the other day Rovers ladies beat Leicester ladies in challenge cup final ,thats 3 cups/ leagues we have won so far ,not bad for a league 1 team

Captain Sensible

Another dreadful performance from the Foxes today.  Although a lot of players were unavailable through injury it is no excuse for such a woeful show once again.

DaveW

We always lose to one of the relegated sides. Still think West Brom will be relegated. They won`t be missed as they are more boring than Arsenal

Baldy

Quote from: DaveW on May 05, 2018, 18:06:36 PM
We always lose to one of the relegated sides. Still think West Brom will be relegated. They won`t be missed as they are more boring than Arsenal

You crack me up Dave 😂😂

Ronnietheblue

He does appear to have an Arsenal fetish .

DaveW

Why did Arsenal sell Giroud - saved Chelsea's season and will condemn us to the Europa League next year

Ronnietheblue

I would like to reiterate my previous statement.

Baldy

A jammy 3 points for the foxes 🦊
To coin a Dave phrase the ref was a bit one sided 😂😂

Captain Sensible

A 3-1 over Arsenal tonight so things look a bit more positive.  We'll definitely finish 9th now. 
A trip to Wembley on Sunday to play Del Boy Kane, Diver Ali etc.

Puel Out!

DaveW

Arsenal haven`t won away this year. Picked up some bad injuries tonight so will make it easy for you Sunday Steve

Captain Sensible

This made me smile ;D -
Tottenham captain Hugo Lloris said qualifying for the Champions League next season "means more than a trophy".

How many would agree with him? :P

DaveW

Personally I prefer qualifying for the Champions League over winning the FA Cup.  It should help retain the players we want to keep and attract players that we want to buy.  A few years ago when we came 4th we had Hazard and Mata lined up to join us then Chelsea took our place by winning the Champions league and poached the players as well.
Looking forward to an open game Sunday with no parked buses

Elite of the forum

Just read Rovers have sold more 1st day season tickets than the season after winning the title  ;D