Classic Cars

Started by chrisandco, November 23, 2017, 11:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisandco

On 6th December, there is a Classic Car exhibition in Puerto Del Rosario to celebrate "El Dia del Constitucion".
If you have an old car (20 years+) you may be interested in taking it there.
At the same time, some of us are trying to get a local club together around the La Oliva district.
Is anyone out there interested?
Chris
1973 MGB Roadster

chrisandco

Hi Forum Support.
Many thanks for your interest.
Can you please give some details about your classic car. We would love to hear about it.

Archer

Autoplus cars have plenty of classics over 20yrs old!

chrisandco

If anyone is interested, some classic vehicles are meeting in the Baku car park in Corralejo on Sunday 7th January at 1100. Everyone is welcome.
Happy New Year.

Ironworks

Bugger, I missed that.

I've often considered bringing a classic over here, but know nothing about the process.

I actually have the Canary Islands section of Coches Clasicos on Mil Anuncios website in my favourites, just waiting for the day I see something that compels me to spend...

https://www.milanuncios.com/venta-de-coches-clasicos-en-canarias/

I'm a previous '73 MGB Roadster owner, and absolutely now hankering after something that isn't just A. N. Other modern Eurobox.

Chrisandco, please do keep posting about future events, I for one am very interested.

chrisandco

Hi Ironworks.
I was going to put a post on here later today. Great timing!
We are having another meeting in the Baku car park in Corralejo on Sunday 4th February at 1100am.
There are a few people who missed the last one that will be coming.
If anyone is interested, it will be good to see you.
If you would like to be kept updated, we now have a Facebook page: Fuerteventura Classic Vehicles.

alex_mercer

Quote from: chrisandco on November 23, 2017, 13:11:18 PM
Hi Forum Support.
Many thanks for your interest.
Can you please give some details about your classic car. We would love to hear about it.

Nice comeback there! Nothing against you @forumsupport

Cheers :D

chrisandco

Hi vivafuerte.
No, my MG was registered in Las Palmas in 1973 direct from the factory.

chrisandco

An update for all classic vehicle enthusiasts.
Sunday 4th March. Meeting for coffee at La Oliva church kiosk 1100am.
Sunday 1st April. Easter Sunday gathering in El Cotillo. Leaving Corralejo at 1200. Meeting near Toston tower in El Cotillo at 1230 for lunch at 1300.
For more details, check the Facebook page: Fuerteventura Classic Vehicles

chrisandco

If anyone is interested, Fuerteventura Classic Vehicles are holding another event on Easter Sunday 1st April.
We will be meeting in the Baku car park in Corralejo at 1100. We will leave there at 1200 and drive to El Cotillo where we will meet near the Toston tower. We will be having lunch in La Ballena. Please join us if you can.
For regular updates, information or just gossip, look at the Facebook page Fuerteventura Classic Vehicles.

chrisandco

Fuerteventura Classic Vehicles are holding their next meeting on Sunday 6th May.
We will be meeting as usual in the Baku car park in Corralejo at 1100am. We are then driving to Parque Holandes for lunch in Restaurante Don Pepe.
If you are interested, please join us.

chrisandco

There has been a change of plan for this Sunday 6th May.
We have been invited to join the fiestas in Tesjuate, between Puerto Del Rosario and Casillas Del Angel.
We are meeting for coffee at La Oliva church at 11.00am and will be at Tesjuate from 1230.
You are welcome to join us.

chrisandco

We have discovered that on Sunday 6th all the roads are closed around the centre of the island because of a triathlon. This means that we will not be going to Tesjuate.
We will still meet at La Oliva at 1100.
Many thanks