Naturst friendly housing

Started by SoCal, March 03, 2012, 04:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCal

One of the joys of Fuerteventura is the laid back attitude about nudism. And one of its highlights is being able to live nude while in the apartment or house. I've stayed in Maravilla because it allows me to walk from my apartment to the beach without offending anyone by my nudity. My question is - are there other locations in Fuerventura which are also match this freedom? I read and visited a place near Azzurro located here: 28.695783,-14.014242 which looked promising. Did anything come of it? (Initially, she was overpriced for the location.) I know of Monte Marina Apartments which also appears to satisfy my conditions. I thought that El Caleton apts might works, but word is that it really is  only naturist friendly once you hit the beach. Is this so?

Are there other locations?
Biking and beaches - total freedom

SoCal

quote:
Originally posted by jg

We have used Los Crotos twice as naturist accommodation and I had no trouble going from breakfast table to beach (or to Majanichio) naked.

Indeed jg. You are the pioneer in militant nudism. Every evening when I sit out of my ocean facing studio at Maravilla, I'll look over to Los Crotos and toast your dedication to making nudism as natural and common place as shopping, driving a car or riding a bike.
Biking and beaches - total freedom

ChrisBr

Hello all, new to forum but not Fuerteventura. A quick question, is it possible to use the naturist facilities in e.g. Fuerteventura Princess or Monte Marina if you're not staying as a guest? Me and the other half always use hotel facilities when staying in Caleta in our own apt. We normally just walk in and plonk down on a sun bed, never been questioned. Is it the same for the naturist areas of hotels?

Thanks, Chris

Magoo

Not Monte Marina as it is gated. The FP on the other hand is wide open for any chancer who has the neck to walk in & claim a sunbed. The only thing that might give you away is that you won't have a hotel towel. However, certain nationalities have a habit of leaving their towels unattended between 4am & 2pm if you know what I mean!