Euromllions Lottery

Started by woe10, June 14, 2014, 09:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woe10

One Spanish winner.  €137,313,501.00  :o

bevlos

How could you even begin to spend/use that amount of money........

Magoo

Quote from: bevlos on June 14, 2014, 15:58:57 PM
How could you even begin to spend/use that amount of money........

Use your imagination! Start off by ticking the "No publicity" box & getting  good financial advice, then.

1.Make arrangements that set you up with a good income for life then whatever happens, you wont end up in the gutter

2. Set up trust funds for your kids to secure their future & education

3. Blow a large chunk of it on whatever you want. A house you would be happy living in, a nice car, pay off the mortgages of relatives that you like, trip to or winter home in Fuerty etc.

4. Give most of it it away to causes both public & private of YOUR choice. I personally would like to set up an annual bursary award at my old inner city school for one girl & one boy to undertake a science or engineering degree. There are lots of good causes out there. You could keep the Twinkle Trust in cat meat & vasectomies & not even scratch this sort of money. Personally, I would stay clear of the large mega charities that seem to have lost sight of the reason they exist.

5. Make a will that keeps as much of your estate out of Osborn's thieving hands (or Spanish equivalent)  as possible

isleswing

€137,313,501.00
I reckon you could just about buy Fuerteventura and run it as your own personal fiefdom.

Convert the AIs to B&B, create new laws to open up the holiday villa lettings market, find developers to finish or demolish the part-built developments and make it compulsory for the owners to maintain them at their own expense.
Fit all hire cars with GPS 'smart' speedos linked direct to credit card machines as a fair (and profitable) way to control speeding.

The Island would then become self financing.

ashworth

Spend 100million Euros on Wine, Women and Rock and Roll and just waste the rest..

cllrcollins

If I can find my ticket (lost up around Stoners) where can I go to claim my prize?