Rui Olivia hotels

Started by barryandwendy, July 28, 2012, 11:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barryandwendy

We are staying at this hotel in October ;) hope nude beach is as good as Jandias ;) Wendy a little shy at first but some showing all after 2 minutes ;) any advice on where to go appreciated

stormborn

Leaving from the back gate of the hotel turn right. Walk along the beach for 5 or 10 minutes until you come to the SOS hut. Carry on walking for another couple of hundred yards and you will come to sunbeds used by the nudists. To the rear of these sunbeds is the start of the stone shelter area. The further you walk the more stone shelters there are at various points. You will find some shelters close to the water and there are others within a a minute or so of the water but set Higher up on dunes. The shelters set higher up give better protection against blowing sand and afford more privacy.

mickboy

Hi we had a great week here in May. As you walk away from the hotel past the sunbeds you start to see the stone shelters, we found a few set higher than the beach level about 100 yards from the beach so used the same one or two each day. my wife was similar initially shy but after the first time walking to the sea she was fine especially when she saw others from the hotel close by.

every night in the restaurant or bar people who had been or seen us naked would speak when clothed, nice touch but often wondered what their thoughts were!!

great holiday again on fuerteventura.

barryandwendy

Hi Micky thanks fopr reply . did you get many males looking in ? as sue will not like that . will put her off if you get males staring with hard ons .

SheilaW

Quote from: barryandwendy on July 30, 2012, 18:00:21 PM
Hi Micky thanks fopr reply . did you get many males looking in ? as sue will not like that . will put her off if you get males staring with hard ons .
I'm hoping these males will be naturists. Naturist men just don't do that! I mean, my husband's a "normal" man (they're supposed to think about sex quite often I believe? ???), but he would never get a hard on just looking at female naturists. It just isn't like that!

BTW: we live life totally naturist i.e. 24/7 when we're at home alone and we'd never go to a textile beach.

MinRich

Genuine Naturist men do not get aroused in naturist environments. Men and women get aroused in Sexual environments. Unfortunately as always occurs the two get mixed up to the detriment of the naturist . Thats why we are considering the more family orientated naturist locations and made our post " Naturists - Where else do you go "

SheilaW

Quote from: MinRich on July 31, 2012, 13:36:55 PM
Unfortunately as always occurs the two get mixed up to the detriment of the naturist .
Textiles sometimes say how disgusted they feel when they see a naked body (forgetting they've got one under their clothes). Well, I'd be perfectly happy to undress in Trafalgar Square, but I have been totally disgusted on the very rare occasion when I have seen people on beaches (with or without swimwear) doing anything more sexual than kissing.

Morals vary from person to person, but let's get one thing perfectly clear: naturism is about living in harmony with your own body and everyone else's, neither exhibiting yourself nor hiding yourself. And it doesn't matter whether you're a nubile, 6ft blonde 20-year-old, or a 56-year-old "orange-peel" old woman like me, or a sexually active man, or a young kid. It is NOT about sex, which is something to be kept for the privacy of the home in my book.

Rant over :D

Sheila

Voldermort

Well said Sheila and Minrich. I, and all genuine naturists agree with you. Thank you  :D

stormborn

All I can say is - thank goodness my hubby is a nudist and not a naturist. I had no idea that naturism was a cause of impotence, I always thought it was caused by emotional problems, medical problems, not liking sex or thinking their partner unattractive.

It is, of course, right  that those who enjoy open sir sex should try to be discreet and not offend others but outside of this each to his own and let everybody else mind their own business.

SheilaW

Quote from: sunfun on August 01, 2012, 06:12:15 AM
To suggest that loving naturist couples do not experience the same natural emotions and enjoy the same physical attractions as everyone else whilst relaxing is nonsense.
Yes, there are rather a few differences between impotence and not getting aroused whenever you see a person of the opposite sex. I used to spend the whole of each summer on a truly-naturist campsite and I never saw any man aroused in public, but boy did those caravans and tents shake at times!

QuoteAgreed there are standards of behaviour everybody should observe but if anybody goes wandering about the dunes at Corralejo invading others privacy by checking out the stone shelters they only have themselves to blame if they don't like what they see.
I understand what you're saying. However, this idea of PRIVACY is misplaced. You are talking of people on PUBLIC beaches, beaches where non-exhibitionists and, above all, their kids, should be free to look wherever they damn well like.

Here's the definition of private:
Adjective:   
Belonging to or for the use of one particular person or group of people only.

SheilaW

I actually don't think we disagree on too much, sunfun. Your comments seemed mostly in line with mine. I daresay the original comment about impotence was tongue-in-cheek - I believe you actually reacted more strongly than I did, but it isn't important.

I just have definite humour failure when I think that anyone is risking children's sensibilities. And in my book, anything that approaches the sex act in a public place (such as a beach during daylight hours) is risking damaging kids. If you posted a lookout so you could be sure there were no kids around, then that might be OK. Doing it "in private" behind a low wall means that you won't know who's on the other side until they look in. Adults who don't want to see will suspect what's going on and avoid you. On the other hand, kids will be intrigued by something they don't understand. The first thing you'd know about it would be the shocked eyes of a little kid who was just having a good time playing. Do you really think they'd deserve that?

Do what you want in real privacy - I may not join in but I doubt I'd be shocked. ;)

sunpics

That's what I love about this forum,  :-* I may not get to read comments on the Naturist Forum for weeks but its always entertaining. ;D
Rui Oliva Beach is a great Hotel right on the beach the sand dunes go on for miles.
It may not be the most picturesque beach on Fuerterventura but its has lots of space for all who want to enjoy it.
Textiles have the sections of beach in front of both Riu Hotels right accross the bay this is patroled by life guards and flag system.
Of cource you can go anywere they want on the beach, but if textiles are offended or have children they wish to shield from our nakedness it would be better to stay near the hotels.
The sun beds on the beach in front of both hotels are great for young children and most people that wish to be naked go further up the beach or the otherside of the bay towards Corry. Some do strip naked to bathe in the Atlantic in front of the hotels but put shorts or swimming gear on the sunbathe. Most women do not bother with tops wishing to get their breasts that all over tan in front of the hotels and on the pool side in the hotels that is the normal way to relax in the sun.
This beach is big enough for all to enjoy, if textiles wish to walk along the Atlantic tide line they will encounter 95% of the people that they come accross will be naked.   8) I am not offended if they look at me naked or even take a snap. but do not make your disapproval by making comments that we are all pervert. Some years ago I was walking along in the dunes and this big gob shouts out why do have to walk about like that. He was with his wife or girlfriend laying in the dunes with all his cloths on long trousers and jumper. By god it was 29d and boiling hot day. How could you explain the joys of being naked in the sun to a dick who had all is english weather gear on. I think he may have mistaken me for being German and was being offensive saying bloody German pervert,  I just egnored his ignorance.   :P

Voldermort

Yup you sure do get em.....my theory is they should have been on the Tenerife plane,,,its cover up land there alright  >:(

Funniest one I ever saw was on Flag Beach when Brit male and female turn up, knew they were Brits by the baggage they brought  ;D turned up in the middle of the nudies...the guy was sent down the beach to look for somewhere without the `pervs`...needless to say he didnt find nirvana, so a mighty row broke out with him being forced to reload the baggage like a packed mule and hike off the beach with `er indoors` yelling and bawling at him continuing as far as the eye could see........ ;D ;D