Parking

Started by Ivemovedon, January 30, 2019, 08:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivemovedon

Parking in Corralejo gets worse every time we come here. It's a joke now.
Couple of years ago you could get lucky and find a spot in the road opposite the old Hoplaco gardens even if it was a mile up the hill.
No chance nowadays. >:(

whyme

Caleta is the same, you drive around for twenty minutes looking for a space.

dagwood

Last week in Caleta parking was more available than usual. This included the car park at the white center. My gripe is that the lighting in the car park is non existent. It`s very dangerous and I have seen people tripping on the raised footpaths between the cars. It`s been like this for about two years at least. A few bulbs are lit but very dim. A few new ones could make things easier and safer.

matahari

In Caleta there are a couple of areas of rough ground where you always seem to be able to get a parking space. One opposite the Chinese near the White Centre and the other at the top of the main drag opposite the bus station.

Snowdrop

Loads of space up behind central salud

bookman

Back on topic.  If you are looking to park daytime HiperDino underground car park  normally fewer than a dozen cars, !st floor empty.  Spar underground again almost empty probably due to the single ramp exit/entry.   Late afternoon after market has cleared plenty of spaces by the water park.

malabu

Or back of Cenral Salud

Charlie dont surf

Quote from: bookman on January 30, 2019, 21:00:42 PM
Back on topic.  If you are looking to park daytime HiperDino underground car park  normally fewer than a dozen cars, !st floor empty.  Spar underground again almost empty probably due to the single ramp exit/entry.   Late afternoon after market has cleared plenty of spaces by the water park.

I'm sure Spar and Hiperdino wont thank you for that. Those spaces are allocated for shoppers only!