Kodi assistance required in Corralejo

Started by nobbyz, May 17, 2017, 18:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nobbyz

Hi,

I am having some problems with getting Sports Devil going on my Android TV player, also getting timeouts on other channels. Is there someone in Corralejo who is proficient and recommended to help me out?

Thanks#
Nobbyz

MLA

brennt

Hi Nobbyz

Sometimes Sports devil stops streaming, have you tried castaway? i find best stream on Sports devil is LSHunter.
Have look at site https://iptvwizard.ie/ small fee pay as you go per month not  sure f it works in FUERTEVENTURA but you get a 3 day trial
so nothing to lose with a free trial, I am in Dublin and would be great to know if it works in FUERT when i am out there.

Very good stream a lot better than KODI or Modbro Streams.will depend on what tv android box you have to download the TVWizard app
direct from website to your box, if you try to download and you get download unsuccessful than you need to download the app from the website to computer or laptop then install it on a usb key then you can install the tv wizard app from the usb key to the tv android box.
if it works all the above will be worth it
I have Minix 5 Android box.
Brennt

beachlife

I have found Sports devil streams have been getting gradually worse.

I have just arrived back in UK and have found that in UK the internet providers BT, Virgin, plusnet and TalkTalk have been throttling football streams as soon as its kickoff time. I can get round this by using a VPN. Maybe pressure has been put onto Spanish internet providers to do the same with sports streams.

Also sports devil does not work on Kodi 17 (krypton). So if your box has automatically upgraded to it then you will need to turn off automatic upgrades in systems and go back to kodi 16.1 in order to get Sports devil streams to work correctly.

nobbyz

Thanks everyone,

really useful comments. I am a novice with Kodi, but find that I finally get everything working OK and then the next day it stops working, especially the sports programs which lose all bandwidth when there is a big game on. Basically I have got too frustrated with all the free stuff.

I tried the Wizard IPTV as recommended. I have just got it installed on my Droid TV box and it looks fantastic. I will try again later tonight when the United game is on to see if it slows, but for now this is my preferred solution. OK its 12 euros a month, but it saves me hours of fiddling around to get something that only works sporadically.

Thanks to all for your comments and assistance

Nobbyz

brennt

Hi Nobbyz
How did the Utd game stream on the TV Wizard app?
Brennt

nobbyz

Hi Brennt,

it was fine, no buffering, very good quality picture, just like watching it on sky in UK,

Nobby