Gran Hotel Natura

Started by Teejays, May 04, 2017, 09:27:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teejays

I am staying at the GHN for the first time in four weeks time - does anyone know if it is naturist 24/7 or does one have to dress in the restaurant and hotel building? If so, when?

Also I hope to visit Lobos - can you walk round it naked?

Any advice gratefully received

janandpaul

hi        ,read this recently
The holiday was exactly what I wanted. First criterion that I could be nude 24x7 and that was a possibility. The only cover-up rule is that you must at least wrap a towel round yourself when you approach the breakfast bar, but other than that (including all meals in the restaurant) you can be 24x7 nude. As it was January I found that I sometimes got cold by the evening so dressed for dinner on several occasions - but was always nude for breakfast.a copy of an item I read recently, hope this helps your worry.

other than that I hope you have a great time, the island is paradise, your worries will melt away within one min of getting off the plane, I was told on our first time to the island, you will either hate or love it, , you can guess which we choose

MalT

Not sure what option is walking around Lobos naked, there is a beach there with many
Naturist , beach next to gran natura is naturist friendly with large number of stone built wind breaks. I walk past it most days on my fit regime 😇