Mirador de Sotavento

Started by Windermeregolfer, March 11, 2018, 10:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windermeregolfer

I can't see this restaurant mentioned anywhere else on here and I think it is well worth a visit. Open from 1pm to 9.45pm each day apart from Wednesday. Menus in Spanish, English & German.  There is both inside and terrace dining with fabulous views

We were a party of 4, had an excellent Tapas lunch of 8 dishes, a dessert each, a bottle of house red and house white, 1 large beer and 3 bottles of water, 108â,¬ which I  think is good value for money.  The service was friendly and relaxed.

It is not easy to find unless you know where it is just south of Oasis Park, La Lajita so link to google maps -

https://www.google.es/maps/place/Mirador+de+Sotavento/@28.1801737,-14.1630628,16.23z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0xc479b95e25402e9:0xf9f50bbb27f5ba59!8m2!3d28.1805364!4d-14.1708063?hl=en

Johnrgby2

Totally agree John we were there about 6/7 Months ago, excellent food and service and value for money, there are quite a number of decent restaurants in La Lajitas, given its size.

Windermeregolfer

Quote from: Johnrgby2 on March 11, 2018, 10:18:44 AM
Totally agree John we were there about 6/7 Months ago, excellent food and service and value for money, there are quite a number of decent restaurants in La Lajitas, given its size.

Yes John agree about La Lajitas 4 or 5 around the square, thought this table of 4 was outside an interesting place 🤣🤣🤣

TamaraEnLaPlaya

Thanks WMG - one on our list to try now. Particularly appreciate the food pics, says she, mouth watering......

Lexeus

Since El Camino in Costa Clama was knocked down, this is the only proper restaurant in CostCalma/La Lajita. A little higher on the price side but alot higher on the quality/location than all the competition.

Edit: for anyone looking for a good restaurant with a view having found Mirador closed because it's Wednesday (happened to me before), I would say the best place left in CostaCalma is the MC Lounge: https://www.facebook.com/MCloungebar/
The name would make me think twice but it's a great location and the food is a little less fancy than Mirador de Sotavento but it's good quality.

Archer

Last time we ate outside, a chipmonk took a bite out of a customer's toe! Beware if you wear open toe'd shoes ;D
One of the downsides with customers feeding/encouraging them from their tables. Be warned, she screamed in agony!!