13.02.2012 Booked Tres Islas 7 nights flying from glasgow

Started by arnieculane1, January 29, 2013, 20:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arnieculane1

Hi All

Booked Olivia for 7 nights   at Corralejo. How far to nudist area and will we need to purchase a small tent / sun shade .

Regards

Arnie n Dawn

arnieculane1@gmail.com

helsbelles

Leaving by the back of the hotel turn right and walk south for 5 or 10 minutes until you reach the SOS hut. A couple of hundred yards past the SOS hut are sun loungers/shades used by naturists and to the rear of these is the start of the stone shelter area - if you continue walking south you will find different groups of stone shelters.  A beach tent (zip up front is best) is  good to shelter from the wind/sun and is economic compared to sun lounger/shade hire if you are planning to be on the beach every day.

sunpics

8)A beach shelter is a must have item on the beach, its always windy. You can buy one from the shop just a short walk from the hotel its on the main coast road  you can walk across the sandy path to the shop, they were 20 to 25 euro.
Swimming towels are provided by the Oliva Beach Hotel you get a token ticket from reception on arrival and take it to the main hotel pool in a morning and exchange it for a towel and take it back when you have finished and get a token ticket back. Top tip when you get your free water's put them in the mini bar fridge to keep them cool. Another top tip when getting your beer out of the self service tap do not place your glass under the running beer until it runs clear, you will see some of the guest just filling glasses with froth not much beer.
Have a great time. 8) Sunpics   

Magoo

If you buy a York Shelter for the beach, bin the pegs that come with it, as they will not be Fuerty grade & will just add extra weight to your luggage. Take a few ASDA bags with you, fill them with sand & use them to anchor your shelter with. Got this tip from someone on here, works a treat.

We will be with the Germans in the South at the same time as you.

falkirkdan

Quote from: Magoo on January 30, 2013, 16:32:17 PM
If you buy a York Shelter for the beach, bin the pegs that come with it, as they will not be Fuerty grade & will just add extra weight to your luggage. Take a few ASDA bags with you, fill them with sand & use them to anchor your shelter with. Got this tip from someone on here, works a treat.

We will be with the Germans in the South at the same time as you.
ASDA bags!!!!!!! this is supposed to be a quality forum Morrison's bags please. ;D ;D  Fill 4 and throw one into each corner to hold the tent down while you attempt to insert the poles.

MinRich

We use cheap drawstring toilet bags , they come with the drawstring which you can tie to your ropes on your beach shelter . You can also use them to weigh down the bottom of the tent too . Think we have eight , about a quid or less each . Get a beach tent off ebay too before you go , they are cheaper and for the price of the Fuert one you get the toilet bags too :)

sunpics

8) We had no problems with using original cheap metal pegs but we do use four guy outriggers to secure the shelter if it is very windy. We also pile sand around the bottom sides and back, it is solid and will not blow away. Lots of stones to place over the outrigger guy rope pegs just one on top of each is fine.
It is amazing how much a little beach shelter keeps the wind off, do not go so close to the sea it will some times come well up the beach and swamp your shelter , not good getting your cloths and camera gear wet with sea water. :o
Have a great time. 8)Sunpics

arnieculane1

Hi All

Just despatched Dawn to Argos to purchase the beach tent and the asda carrier bags to weight it down

All she needs is the TOE MAN NOW

hahaha

sunpics

:o Hope your wife gets a visit from Toe Man, she should enjoy herself. We had a visit from him two year ago the wife did enjoy his visit .Funny how women love having their feet massaged . :P
Mind you I can see the advantages of his skills with the women. 8) Sunpics 

Magoo

Just packed our beach tent, Gatwick on Saturday!!!!! Yea

arnieculane1

wOW   you guys are so lucky .  have a great time we wont be far behind you . And you can let us know the best bit of the beach close to the ocean

Arnie n Dawn

Magoo

We like the South of the island, this is our spot

Our Beach

SoCal

Quote from: sunpics on January 31, 2013, 14:08:32 PM
:o Hope your wife gets a visit from Toe Man, she should enjoy herself. We had a visit from him two year ago the wife did enjoy his visit .Funny how women love having their feet massaged . :P
Mind you I can see the advantages of his skills with the women. 8) Sunpics

A few years ago, after a wonderful, long hike with my wife in the forest and hills of Cinque Terre, we arrived at the nude beach (okay - shore with many pebbles where folks are nude.)  Being tired, but dirty, my wife disrobed and jumped in the Mediterranean, washing off the dirt and grime from the hike. Returning to shore, she laid down to dry. I, being more interested in the community immediately spotted a young Italian man.  Rarely do I find men attractive, but this guy was impressive - young, fit, smooth - no body hair, beautiful skin, extremely well endowed and possessed the curly hair my wife prefers. I thought, "uh oh", as a approached us. He circled around us a few times, trying to appear nonchalant in his efforts to entice my wife. (By the way, nearly every body at this beach that day was beautiful - photogenic.) After a while, my wife walked back into the water, splashed around, came out, laid down again and closed her eyes. Our Italian gigolo continued to circle. Eventually my wife told me she was ready to continue, so we dressed and left. And when we reached the top of the steps away from the beach, I stopped my wife and pointed out the young man, who was clearly disappointed. "Didn't you see this guy?" I asked. "I guess so," she replied.  "So why not the interest? Even I can see he has 'it'!" "I didn't really find him interesting."  So then I asked, "What if he had started massaging your back, legs or feet?"  "That's different. Then I WOULD have found him interesting."  ;D

There appears to be different attributes of people that make them attractive to others.

Update after this posting. I asked my wife if she remembered the young man at the beach. She replied, "I remember the beach, but really didn't pay attention to who was there." Sigh, if he had only offered to massage her feet.
Biking and beaches - total freedom

arnieculane1

Ha Ha

Love it , cant wait till the 13th now bye all

Arnie n Dawn

sunpics

8) Interesting tale Socal Toe Man has done his homework he was very good at massaging my wife feet she did so enjoy his massaging, it was obvious he also enjoyed doing it he is a very well endowed chap.
I do not know what the fascination of women at having some naked stud massaging ones feet.
But a suppose if a very fit naked woman was rubbing my feet I also would enjoy the experience one can live in hope!!!!
Any offers???? :P Sunpics

arnieculane1

Hotel has been changed last minute as the Olivia was fully booked , happy days see you all next Thursday morning ,will be in a purple sun shade tent.

Arnie n dawn

amberambler

We are flying out on 13th also, but from Birmingham.
We are in El Cotillo for a week then down south to Costa Calma for a week.
We will try Magoos beach. We will be the ones with no clothes on  8) (that is, on the beach, not the plane!)

Thong Man 007

Once you leave the hotel and turn right you can go nude and walk as far as you like with no clothes on.

arnieculane1

At the hotel now but it's very windy and cold , where is the best area for shelter on the beach