Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura

Started by Ronnietheblue, December 03, 2013, 16:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnietheblue

Captain Sensible

A couple of rain showers, as were forecast, this morning.  It's a mix of blue sky and cloud.  21 degrees with a 15 kph NW wind.

Ronnietheblue

Captain Sensible

A mix of sun and cloud, but very windy.  There's a Yellow Alert for strong winds and an Orange Alert for rough seas.  21 degrees.

DaveW

Captain Sensible

My mum, brother and family have been for a walk on Skegness sea front this morning - it was sunny 8) and 6 degrees.

Still sunny in Caleta :D 8)

Can the Man

Wish I was there, Fuerte I mean and not Skeggy

Ronnietheblue

Captain Sensible

Clear blue sky and sunshine this morning :D 8).  22 degrees with a light N wind.

Ronnietheblue

Can the Man

Better than the dark clouds hanging over Bradford

Ronnietheblue

Captain Sensible

Clear blue sky and sunshine :D 8)  23 degrees with no wind.

Ronnietheblue

Trumpy

Sounds nice Cap whats the forcast for next week

Ronnietheblue

Knew you couldn't have been over there Trumpy. No wind today ;D. Have a good new year.

Trumpy

Naw me going Saturday it's bloody cold and raining here :-(. Shan't be Grumpy next week :-) happy New Year!

Ronnietheblue

Have a great time, wish I was coming. I wrote Trumpy by the way, but it got predicted to Grumpy. Many apologies.

Trumpy

Predictive txt can produces some amusing results.  btw Trumpy has nothing to do with my wind I just like Triumph motorcycles

Ronnietheblue

You'll tell me owt ;D ;D Should fit in nicely down here in dross ;D ;D

Ronnietheblue

Remember vaguely mi dad had a triumph would it have been a Bonneville or a name like that

Ronnietheblue

Happy new year Steve, keep up the good work mate.

Captain Sensible

HAPPY NEW YEAR

A glorious start to the New Year - clear blue sky and sunshine :D 8), and no wind.  Only 10 degrees in Caleta at 7.30am under the clear sky, but it's early 20's now.

Grumpy Trumpy ;) :D - check the forecast here - http://www.aemet.es/en/eltiempo/prediccion/municipios/antigua-id35003

Ronnietheblue

And Steve is the best weather man EVER ;D

Can the Man

Looking forward to the March sunshine  8)

Ronnietheblue

Thought march was the rainy season ;)

Captain Sensible

Clear blue sky and sunshine :D 8)  Only a light breeze :D

Trumpy

Thanks Steve, I used to look at the holiday weather 14 day forcast but it didn't even mention the December storms so it's not much cop. I'll use the link you sent

Ronnietheblue

Captain Sensible