Adult

Started by Dazzle89, September 29, 2017, 01:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dazzle89

Not really naturist however it's the closest topic to my question. I'm hearing that if you ask for directions to a night club in corralejo you're likely to be directed to a brothel type establishment? Is this true? do they have nightclubs, brothels, strip clubs an stuff? I'm excited about visiting, especially the naturist experience around the rui hotels.

Jester10

Never seen a strip club or brothel in Corralejo, but then again we've never been looking for one either. Perhaps Photo Bob would be the best person to reply  ;D

Snowdrop

What's the place further up the road from citrus bar and la mamma restaurant - on the other side of the road?  Double Black doors and has a neon sign lit at night saying something along the lines of party and has silhouette of a girl/lady.

bedouin

Quote from: Dazzle89 on September 29, 2017, 01:35:51 AM
Not really naturist however it's the closest topic to my question. I'm hearing that if you ask for directions to a night club in corralejo you're likely to be directed to a brothel type establishment? Is this true? do they have nightclubs, brothels, strip clubs an stuff? I'm excited about visiting, especially the naturist experience around the rui hotels.

I'm rather bewildered by your posts. You say you're visiting Fuerte for the third time, but appear to have no knowledge of naturist beaches. Not sure how you could have missed this aspect of the island.  Now you're asking about brothels.  Everywhere has brothels,  even Fuerteventura, how could you reach the mature age of 28 and not realise this?

concerned cat

Such an obvious troll. Ignore him.

MalT

I think it's a lap dancing club ( I was accosted by a girl giving out cards a coup,e of weeks ago) I discreetly declined 😇

spitfire58

Quote from: MalT on September 30, 2017, 10:13:17 AM
I think it's a lap dancing club ( I was accosted by a girl giving out cards a coup,e of weeks ago) I discreetly declined 😇

Hi MalT, You mean you discreetly took one but made it look like you declined, lol
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

suendrob

Quote from: Snowdrop on September 29, 2017, 19:41:58 PM
What's the place further up the road from citrus bar and la mamma restaurant - on the other side of the road?  Double Black doors and has a neon sign lit at night saying something along the lines of party and has silhouette of a girl/lady.

Almost impossible to find it in the daytime, but lights up well in the evenings. We could see it when we stayed at Don Luis Bungalows. Up the road, past Komodo shop, on the corner, opposite the recycling/rubbish bins.It's a clip-joint, so wouldn't have gone in. Seemed busy enough, though.
Not our style.

But will people please stop using Naturism topic for 'adult' themes.

Dazzle89

Hi bedouin it's true I am visiting for the third time and it may seem trivial to you but I did not have any prior knowledge of dedicated naturist beaches. When I have visited previously it has been with a partner who would shudder at such activity therefore unless it's included on the holiday booking website how would I know? Also I am well aware of what a brothel is and that virtually every place in the world has one or two however my question was asking subtly of the whereabouts and other similar establishments.

Dazzle89

Dearest concerned cat you have no need to be concerned for I am not a troll, do any of my posts have a victim? do you understand what a troll is?

bedouin

Quote from: Dazzle89 on September 30, 2017, 18:59:08 PM
Also I am well aware of what a brothel is and that virtually every place in the world has one or two however my question was asking subtly of the whereabouts and other similar establishments.

There was nothing subtle about your question, and if you're so worldly-wise you wouldn't have needed to ask it.  I also don't think that the "naturism" forum should be used for questions about where to find prostitutes.

Banjo

Quote from: Dazzle89 on September 29, 2017, 01:35:51 AM

You're just too late, they've turned all the brothels into garden centres.

As for naturism; try hanging round Reynaldos beach bar, lots of naked people there. As you don't appear to have a gender preference, you should be more than happy.

suendrob

Jimjo

I am surprised why so many people have even bothered to answer this question as it doesnt have anything to do with naturism. There again, i have just joined you all by posting a reply myself.

Dazzle89

Thank you kindly for the information however I am far from gay, females only.

MalT

Dazxle89 fon`t Let them upset you, the lap dancing club is there and fospite what spitfire says I made my excuses and left early 😇

spitfire58

Quote from: MalT on October 04, 2017, 14:33:31 PM
Dazxle89 fon`t Let them upset you, the lap dancing club is there and fospite what spitfire says I made my excuses and left early 😇

MalT, in your last post you said you refused the business card, now you say you made your excuses and LEFT early. Which is it, lol ??

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

bedouin