voyeurs

Started by dap261, September 18, 2012, 14:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dap261

my wife and i shall be visiting corralego soon,for the all over tan.whats the situatoin with the local voyeurs?.

SheilaW

Is there one?

I live here so I don't get to the beach very often :( but I've never noticed anything. Textiles and naturists look at each other in a perfectly normal way, AFAIK. I might have a slight 'poor bugger - he's obviously got sand in those trunks!' expression, and they might be thinking 'she might have been OK 20 years ago, but shouldn't she be hiding it now?' sort of expression. Is that voyeurism? :-\ ;)

Voldermort

Think the OP means the `meercat`type which sadly are present from time to time in Correlejo. Thankfully there arnt very many of them but a nuisance whenever they are encountered. Its not a wholesale problem so dont worry...There are very few of them however in Costa Calma or Jandia. The large Germans who visit there can be very intimidating if upset  :P

SheilaW

I think I must subconsciously zone them out. I've never noticed one, anyway. They really are beneath contempt, but I don't think there's any harm they can do. If I had kids it'd be different.

Magoo

Quote from: Voldermort on September 19, 2012, 19:00:57 PM
The large Germans who visit there can be very intimidating if upset  :P

Thats why I like Jandia, the Germans won't stand for cr@p. It's a safe enviroment for the newbe & you can safely leave your gear while you go & eat. If your stuff should blow of the bed while you are away, you will find it neatly folded with a large rock holding it down & a few smug expresions on your return