Moro Jable-Cofete Bus

Started by Studio, January 05, 2016, 22:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Studio

Hi, does anyone know if Tiadhe are still running the bus from Morro Jable to Cofete, I have looked on their website but can't see a timetable so wonder if they have pulled the plug on it, thanks

Ballyvalley

I passed it on the road to Cofete at the end of November...it was still operating then

zedzedeleven

Quote from: Ballyvalley on January 06, 2016, 22:15:50 PM
I passed it on the road to Cofete at the end of November...it was still operating then
How is that road nowadays BV ? I went over it a couple of times ten years or so ago. Good views for the passengers but I didn`t really enjoy driving over it.
Mentor to the boneheads.

Ballyvalley

Hi ZZ , The road was fine for a 4WD Fiat Panda, or probably any car with just a little clearance under it . BUT .. It had been dry on that day and the few days before ...if there had been any rain or land slippage /loose rocks on the road then best to bring a change of undies!  The views are fantastic but there is a fair drop without a guard rail .

zedzedeleven

Ah, thanks, just as I remember it then!
Mentor to the boneheads.

Spike On Q

The road to Cofete holds up after the considerable work done for Exodus. West of the Cofete junction toward Punto Jandia there is some deterioration. Remember car hire insurance is invalid on these tracks so any problems could prove expensive! All will change when we get more rain.