Lidl

Started by madpaul, October 22, 2014, 19:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madpaul

Has anyone shopped in Lidl in Rosario?  Do they stock roughly the same as they do in the UK?  Ie  meat,veg,Porridge etc

Jock719

Was there yesterday, same brands exactly but couldn't see any porage oats...to seems to be cheaper than Mercadona for some things but not all. It's a good store, exactly the same layout as in the UK...

IsThisForumStillGoingWow

The layout in lidl in UK is like walking round a jumble sale..I can't do it, it does my head in.
Only two things are infinite,the universe and human stupidity,and im not sure about the former .....

Jock719

True, but some of the stuff they have in is quite good, tools, DIY gear etc, worth a look round. Usually Mrs J goes while I go to electron and look at all the MacBooks I can't afford....

Deso

Quote from: Jock719 on October 22, 2014, 20:02:47 PM
True, but some of the stuff they have in is quite good, tools, DIY gear etc, worth a look round. Usually Mrs J goes while I go to electron and look at all the MacBooks I can't afford....

She lets you loose in Electron, on your own!!   :o
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

Jock719

Yes, but with no money and I can't remember the wee number for the card, She keeps that hidden somewhere in case I find it and go off and enjoy myself. And we can't have that.

Deso

Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

Spike On Q

It's horrible, especially the new fresh meat chilers, avoid at all cost