El Patio Restaurant + Map

Started by annalivia, July 31, 2013, 19:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annalivia

Lovely food and relaxing atmosphere. Live music some nights.

[map]?=28.399809630891873,%20-13.859606981277466=17=El Patio=roadmap[/map]

emmi

Thoroughly enjoyed it.  Huge portions of well cooked food - I needed a doggy bag as I had half a leg of lamb which I couldn't finish.  Nice atmosphere too.

Can the Man

Mixed bag here for me,  :-\ :-\ :-\

had some fantastic meals with Mrs Can over the years :) :) :), then when we bring guests telling them about the fab place we get let down by poor waitress service and getting the orders wrong. :( :(
Complained before saying we had a bad experience, and result was they gave us a residence discount card, but still never 100% happy with the levels of service.

The manager there introduced me to the Romain Bilbao wines tehre years ago, and they are still one of my favorites.

Still visit it at least once a year, love when Alberto is playing  8)

woe10

This one's even worse than Wetherspoons. ( lasagne still frozen in the middle )  :o

thevdoc

I had the lasagna just over a week ago and it was amazing just huge, lucky for me I gave the other 3 with me a taste, so it looked liked I'd eaten most of it.  Usually really enjoy it here but all the waiters seemed to have a grump on  and no offer of a liqueur at the end of the meal, but will go back again.

Paddster

Never been here either but don't think i'll bother either...........

Neilclarke

My favourite restaurant in Caletta. We always get a complimentary drink on the way in. Great food, great atmosphere.

lionfish

I've had some very good meals there, but my wife has always been less impressed (we have different food styles usually) so we don't go there now - I'm outvoted in a straight 1 to 1 vote!!

alivee

First visit to Caleta & this was our favourite restaurant ,good food , good wine & good atmosphere .
We will be back ! 
8) ;D

Harlequin

The food has always been good here, never had anything bad in years.

Neilclarke

An excellent restaurant. Great food and we did get a free liqueur after our meal.

DaveW

Had a meal there last week - food was well cooked, presented and good sized portions. My granddaughter wanted a Spanish Omelette, this was the only restaurant of three that we tried that were willing to cook it even though it was not on the menu. Nice large complimentary Cognac at end of meal. Will definitely go back again.

Can the Man

We ate here twice in the last week, had steak the first night, cooked to perfection, had grilled hake the second night, service was a bit slower but the fish was over cooked. The other members of our party had steaks and chicken, no complaints , and we were entertained by the waiters spending time chatting with the grandsons.

Great value for me new, especially when recognised as resident for discount.