SKY SPORT on android EMish box

Started by nobbyz, January 26, 2016, 21:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nobbyz

sorry guys!

I got my android box today and have been adding add-ons and getting various channels to work with renegades. Its great.

I suspect this is covered already in other threads. I am really unclear about how to get SKY sports which is the one I really want.

Going through all the forums it is unclear to me whether I need to subscribe to IPTV stalker ( now payable) or whether anyone has a workaround without needing to subscribe.

If any of you clever techs out there can advise I would be grateful.

Thanks
Nobby

Deso

You could try some custom builds like Wookie, Wookie Light or Blackbox, google them. You can then have a hunt through for the best links and add them to favourites.  :)
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

nobbyz

Thanks Deso,

will give it a try this afternoon and let you know if it works.

regards
Nobby

Terry M

Try 'UK Turk Playlists', it's easily recognisable, they use a 'Turkish Delight' wrapper as a logo. You'll find a large selection of UK and USA TV channels, plus a section for sport including Sky, BT, Eurosport and several others. For movies try Genesis, it carries 1000' of films including ones that have just been released.

nobbyz

Hi Terry, Deso,

That is just awesome! Even an idiot like me managed it and I now have sky sports playing in the background with no buffering.

Thanks so much for your suggestions. This exceeds all my expectations.

This is what the forum should be all about.

Thanks again

Nobbyz

Deso

You're welcome. I have a T8 V3 box to set up on my next visit.  :D
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

F1REFLY999

If its football your after...RoboCop is superb.
La luciƩrnaga

Please visit www.costacaleta.co.uk