Club MAGIC Fuerteventura

Started by efc1878, May 25, 2017, 09:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

efc1878

Hi!

I'm staying here with my wife and son (all happily naturist) for a fortnight in August. I know the hotel has a naturist pool, but I was wondering if the beach next to the hotel is also naturist friendly?

Either way, I'd love to hear from people who know the area with pointers on where we could go?

Thanks in advance.   

Adam

bedouin

The beach next to the hotel is naturist friendly, but isn't particularly nice, and is a very long way below the hotel, so lots of steps involved.

If you have a rental car (PlusCar are very good value) the best beaches are about 5 minutes' drive north.  Mal Nombre is good, and has rental sunbeds as well as a good beach bar.  A little further north, the Sotavento beach is awesome, but no facilities.  You can drive down to the Sotavento beach by going offroad at the signposted viewpoint about a mile past the petrol station at El Salmo.

I was at Magic Life earlier this month, the naturist area at Magic Life is quite small, and is rather packed with sunbeds.  Despite this, people get there early and put towels on sunbeds to reserve them.   It's also quite a long walk to get to the main pool bar to queue for drinks.

janandpaul

8)hi, I hope that you have a fantastic time,we started using villas, more private, no rules, no one telling what to do, sort out your own food or eat out, even breaky, cheaper.pluscar, yes very good, four times now, all good, with a bit of planning you can cover a few beaches per day and still chill, your son would love the lagoons in cotillo, safe bathing for him, stay safe and get a good tan,p 8)

jg

If you are thinking of hiring - just the usual caveat about Goldcar - they often have the best rates but if you read the reviews you will know why.
JG

Jimjo

We normally stay at Jandia Princess (near Magic Life) if you go onto the beach and turn left and walk for about 20 minutes you will come to the stone circles where it is nearly all naturist. As beach is so beautiful, you hardly notice the distance you have walked.
If you turn right on the beach, you will see naturists but not as many as this is the way most people walk along the beach to get to Jandia.
He beach is stunning so hope you have a great time.