Beer in El Cotillo.

Started by amberambler, November 25, 2015, 20:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amberambler

I like my beer.

In GB I am a real ale lover and a member of CAMRA.

The local Canarian beer is not really to my taste and after a couple of days, I am pining for a decent pint.
My previous trips to Fuerteventura have been split with a week in the south and a week in the north, mostly El Cotillo.
Now, when we have stayed in Costa Calma, we can find bars that sell German bottled and keg beers and that suits me fine.
This winter, we are staying for the duration in El Cotillo, so, could anybody recommend any restaurants or bars in El Cotillo that serve a decent pint?

Before you say it, we do drink wine if good beer cannot be found!

Cheers.
Dan

Mark07

In Cotillo not seen anywhere serving draught beer other than Spanish (Dorada, Tropical, Cruzcampo) & international (Heineken, Carlsberg etc).
I'm sure quite a few bars will do German bottled beers. Saw someone drinking bottle of Paulaner in Ferrets last week, so you could start there. They do Cruzcampo on draught which is usually quite good. I'm also a real ale fan & find that suits me.

Tel501

I've had the ocassional draught guinness in the Seahorse which is quite good there

amberambler

I've just returned from El Cotillo and was pleasantly surprised to find Paulaner and Franziskaner bottled beer being sold in El Toston bar.

Ferrets Dinner served bottled Paulaner light and dark in bottles. both were good.