Logging in problems ?

Started by admin, July 08, 2012, 12:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

If you have problems logging in with your old-forum username, email us letting us know your old username and email address - if you've reregistered, you'll need to send us a different email address than your reregistered one..

Denby

Tried to reset my old account, requested a couple of email reminders and sent a message to the site but still no reply. I'd rather not use my own name on a public forum. Help please.

tindaya

Hiya Admin thank you all is now well . Muchisimas.

ZappaRocks

Try to educate a fool and you become one

brookie

hi managed to log on after i realised the letters were upper case cheers. brookie.

bridlife

I keep having to login every time I use the site, despite choosing,  I want to log in "forever". It's frustrating when you come onto the site several times a day.Any ideas why ?.

admin

Sorry for the delay in replying.

It sounds like you have not permitted Cookies in your browser.

I never have to log in again. I'm using Safari mostly but Explorer and Firefox should be the same. Check your permissions for your browser.

Northern Girl

Had to reregister using a different name, as despite requesting email for new password, nothing happened.

bass man

Hi guys, what a plonker I am, never logged out in ..dont know when, now ive forgot my password. can you help guys

Regards Bass man

spitfire58

Not a log in problem but I no longer get views of any posters pics when put on. This has only happened since (I think) the last crash, not sure if that`s relevant. I have tried logging out & in again (by JR2`s suggestion) but no difference. Any thoughts anyone ??

Johnrgby2

Quote from: spitfire58 on May 24, 2018, 13:48:54 PM
Not a log in problem but I no longer get views of any posters pics when put on. This has only happened since (I think) the last crash, not sure if that`s relevant. I have tried logging out & in again (by JR2`s suggestion) but no difference. Any thoughts anyone ??

Another possibility Ron is is is a coincidence that it has happened since the crash, you could try resetting your system to a time before the crash, or as near as you can get to it.

TamaraEnLaPlaya

Try clearing your browser cache?