Aparthotel Atlantic Garden ⚩ ⚩ Corralejo

Started by admin, July 02, 2012, 16:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you stayed in this hotel? Please vote and leave a review.

Excellent
7 (50%)
Good
5 (35.7%)
Ok
1 (7.1%)
Poor
1 (7.1%)
Very Poor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

admin

The Atlantic Garden apartment Resort is ideally situated in the popular tourist area of Corralejo, in Fuerteventura, an island known for its beautiful golden beaches and spectacular dunes.
The resort of Corralejo is also a former fishing village which has managed to preserve its original charm.
The Atlantic Garden Resort offers comfortable, stylish, fully furnished and adequately equipped studios and apartments.Facilities and services consist of a swimming pool, tennis court, children's playground, laundry service and supermarket.
The complex is a short distance from the beach and from the protected nature reserve Corralejo Dunes, very well connected to the International airport El Matorral and to the other main beaches of Playa Jandia, El Cotillo and Costa Calma.
It's very close to the centre of Corralejo where it is possible to enjoy of many restaurants,bars,shopping centres and leisures.

For more information or to reserve online click here

Please post your reviews below.

Rachel Joy

Excellent value for money,clean apartments,grounds well looked after and quiet at night! I was more than happy with my accommodation as i had the added bonus of a WORKING tv and radio/cd player!Really handy for town and bus stops. The staff were lovely too!!!

peggy

Stayed here a couple of times in a privately owned apartment. The complex is very well kept and quiet.

gymackem

We have stayed here a couple of times in privately run apartments and found it very pleasant. handy for town without being in the centre. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend

Lynn & Dave

Kat Nuts

My husband and I stayed here for 2 weeks in May this year.
The place was kept clean and bar and reception staff were very helpful and friendly.
It is central to everything you need - beach, bars, shopping, markets and supermarkets.
We booked through Teletext holidays and got what we paid for, which was just what we needed.
Katrina :)

billyc

stayed here twice in privately owned apartments great place

umgum

been here twice once in 1991 when it was called atlantico playa
and once a few years back on an all inclusive had heard a few bad reviews after i booked the second time but no need to worry it was great
i love this place

kaynig

Totally  agree,  it is clean and a very good place to stay if you want the main naturist beach during the day and main town in the evening, ideally situated, going there end of April again.

well we did go there, in our room the paint was peeling off the walls, and shower was dirty, the biggest insult came when I went to reception as the kettle was leaking when filled, it was Saturday, the woman told it could not be changed until Monday and to use a saucepan until then. so never will book that place again.

The Jones

Will be staying there 4th - 11th May. Sounds like i've made a good choice by all the comments, can't wait.

Beetleragtop

Came out on a private rental about 2 weeks ago, accommodation is adequate, pools are lovely and it's always kept clean. Here for six months and happy so far, booked it through room to breath who have been great!

Cheers James

westhamrule

Has any one stayed here on a bed and breakfast basis? If so is the food nice? What about best rooms for sun on the balcony? Thank you

solo-jo

I have never stayed on a bed and breakfast basis and I'm not sure if there is any benefit by doing so.
During my visits to Atlantic Gardens I have had breakfast and enjoyed the food, which is taken at the pool side bar or in the adjoining internal bar, you do not have to book just turn up, and the cost is reasonable the exact cost I am not sure it I will let you know in a weeks time as I will be there  :D

SandR

Quote from: kaynig on March 16, 2013, 16:58:35 PM
Totally  agree,  it is clean and a very good place to stay if you want the main naturist beach during the day and main town in the evening, ideally situated, going there end of April again.

We're going here at Easter. Does anyone have any up-to-date feedback. The last post was a while ago. Sounds like it was good then I'm just interested to see if it's kept up the standard since then

Also sounds like a good location, near Naturist beach. Does anyone know how long a walk to naturist beaches from here?

Thanks

SheilaW

Can't comment on the accommodation as I only know it from the outside but the general opinion is good.

As for distance to the naturist beach, it depends how you classify a naturist beach. If you're only happy being naturist when everyone around you is unclothed, then you really need to go south of the RIU hotels, and that means a bus/taxi/car trip (though not far really). However, the Grandes Playas (a.k.a. the dunes beaches) are officially "clothes optional" right from the last/first hotel in town - the fully naturist Gran Hotel Natura, which is about 1.5 km away from the A.G. Many of us are happy to be naturist anywhere from there to just before the RIUs and then from the far side too (most will cover up directly in front of those two textile hotels). You will be in the minority without a costume on the northern part of the beach, but you've a perfect right to be naked there. And you know what they say: use it or lose it!

SandR

Oops just checked and we're not going here at all. We're booked into the similarly titles suite hotel Atlantis. Just as well I checked. Maybe it's an age thing! ???

SheilaW

Glad you got that sorted out before you got into a shouting match in reception. Good news is that you're closer to the dunes beaches. But this thread is to discuss another hotel :).