Costa Calma

Started by bloop, April 12, 2017, 13:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloop

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the earlier assistance and recommendations.

We've booked at the H10 Tindaya for early June and have been doing a lot of research and reading, however, I seem to be reading conflicting information, or have confused myself and am hoping you wonderful people can help answer the questions I do have.

In terms of clothing optional beaches my understanding is there is one essentially on the H10 Tindaya 'beach'.  Walking North, the opportunities are somewhat limited

Heading south, one will find nude folks around the H10 Esmeralda beach (on the south part of that beach).

Heading further south there are nude opportunities until you reach the Melia Gorriones hotel? and again to the South?

Just trying to make a check list of locations to visit.

Do any of these areas have the stone circles to hide from the wind?

Finally, are thong bottoms for women common in Fuerteventura?

Thanks again for any advice and any additional tips or recommendations are greatly appreciated!

paully

Yes your research is correct. There is a clothing optional beach just below the H10 and I think has the letters `FKK` painted onto the rocks at one end. Walk south you come to the Playa Esmerelda and just past there the beach opens out and is well clothing optional as well. Pretty much all that beach area south until Jandia is walk how you want. From memory the stone circles tend to be south of the Gorriones Hotel, but I could be wrong.

Thong bottom for ladies are very common on all the beaches, I`m delighted to be able to tell you ;D

Have a great holiday
I HATE computer thingyss

bedouin

I don't know the H10 Tindaya beach, but if you walk south from there the next hotel is the Pajara Beach, and immediately south west of that is a little beach with sunbeds for rent, and usually plenty of naturists there.

Do you have a rental car?  If not, it's well worth getting one to go to the beaches further south.  About 10 minutes' drive away, take the turn to Risco Del Paso and follow the road down to the beach.  Park there, and if you walk south you'll experience one of the island's finest naturist beaches, where you can wander naked for miles (as long as it isn't high tide!).  Further south, there's a nice little naturist beach with stone circles at El Salmo.  A bit further, and Mal Nombre has naturist sunbeds for rent, plus a good beach bar for lunch.

falkirkdan

Quote from: bedouin on April 12, 2017, 14:12:35 PM
I don't know the H10 Tindaya beach, but if you walk south from there the next hotel is the Pajara Beach, and immediately south west of that is a little beach with sunbeds for rent, and usually plenty of naturists there.

Do you have a rental car?  If not, it's well worth getting one to go to the beaches further south.  About 10 minutes' drive away, take the turn to Risco Del Paso and follow the road down to the beach.  Park there, and if you walk south you'll experience one of the island's finest naturist beaches, where you can wander naked for miles (as long as it isn't high tide!).  Further south, there's a nice little naturist beach with stone circles at El Salmo.  A bit further, and Mal Nombre has naturist sunbeds for rent, plus a good beach bar for lunch.

Good to here the sun beds are naked ;D
Most beaches in Fuerteventura are naturist other than in heart of town like Caleta.  Of course it is up to you to stamp the beach as naturist by being first to strip off amazing how many others​ will follow.