Pervert Warning for Butihondo Beach

Started by jaynek65, May 15, 2012, 17:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinRich

Tarzan apparently

Cameron

quote:
Originally posted by MinRich

Anyone who takes their clothes off in a public place cannot complain if some people want to take photos of them. What are they going to get pictures of exactly ? Nude people , well big deal. Check out the internet theres loads there

And at last a sensible reply from a naturist. I take my hat off to you.

and thats all)

welltrimmed

quote:
Originally posted by zedzedeleven

Wrong wrong wrong. You lot are the ones that should go elsewhere with your pervy fetish, there is endless choice for you also, loads of nudist colonies for you to display yourselves. fuerteventura is first and foremost a family holiday destination, and for god`s sake don`t quote admen (elected authorities) as if their word was gospel.

On your 1st point. Everytime WE find a quiet place where we can go nude without offending anyone, along comes everybody else and we end up sharing. If I was short sighted I could say "along come all the textiles and spoilt it for us" but I'm not short sighted.

On your 2nd point. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Fuerte a German tourist stronghold many years ago (before us Brits came along) and they started the nudist trend off?

Same thing is happening in Formentera. There were more nudists then textiles (or it seemed that way) Now it's become 'popular' nudists have to share with textiles.

Lets face it, as long as you have non-textile and textile together you will always have a difference of opinion.

Now if you have segregation [:0]

zedzedeleven

All for it, let`s segregate all the perverts who practice indecent exposure to walled nudist colonies.
Textiles, non textiles (spits) clothed and naked do you mean?
Mentor to the boneheads.

MinRich

A pervert practices perversion ?

Perversion is a concept describing those types of human behavior that are excessive or deviated from what is considered to be orthodox or normal . Although it can refer to varying forms of deviation, it is most often used to describe sexual behaviors that are seen by an individual as abnormal, repulsive or obsessive. Perversion differs from deviant behavior, since the latter refers to a recognized violation of social rules or norms. It is often considered derogatory and in psychological literature the term paraphilia has been used as a replacement, though this term is controversial, and "deviation" is now used instead by others.

Indecent exposure is the deliberate exposure in public or in view of the general public by a person of a portion or portions of his or her body, in circumstances where the exposure is contrary to local moral or other standards of appropriate behavior. Indecent exposure laws vary in different countries. It ranges from including the genital areas, buttocks and female nipples. In some ultra-conservative jurisdictions the exposure of any part of the female body is considered indecent. Some countries do not have indecent exposure laws.

Spain and the Canaries ? Do they have any indecent exposure laws ?

I don't think so [:D]

appy ammer

go on zz feed the fish;)

HE'S WINDING YOU UP;)
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

zedzedeleven

quote:
Originally posted by appy ammer

go on zz feed the fish;)

HE'S WINDING YOU UP;)

Oi you, what do you know about it, you spend all your time clothed (textiled?) in your pearly king outfit, eating jellied eels and watching Hammersmith football team. or whatever it`s called. Non players off the pitch please.
Mentor to the boneheads.

zedzedeleven

Why is it that these perverts always seek to justify their seedy activities by quoting what goes on in other countries. Other cultures eat their young, mutilate girls, marry at nine etc. Just because a country doesn`t have "laws" it`s ok for perverts to seek out i.e. child prostitutes (gary glitter anyone?). Or overtly display genitalia to all and sundry, including children. We should know better.
Mentor to the boneheads.

appy ammer

quote:
Originally posted by zedzedeleven

quote:
Originally posted by appy ammer

go on zz feed the fish;)

HE'S WINDING YOU UP;)

Oi you, what do you know about it, you spend all your time clothed (textiled?) in your pearly king outfit, eating jellied eels and watching Hammersmith football team. or whatever it`s called. Non players off the pitch please.

not biting;)
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

zedzedeleven

No fun any more you.
Mentor to the boneheads.

SheilaW

quote:
Originally posted by bridlife
why do I monitor  this section of the forum. So hopefully I can stay one step ahead , and air my views.

Frankly, your views on this NATURIST FORUM are about as welcome as a fart in a space suit, bridlife. No objection to them elsewhere, but this forum is supposed to be for the naturists in the community. Please let US have OUR say in OUR forum. Thank you.

Sheila

bridlife

No further comment, im done

isleswing

Sorry, I just cannot make any sense of your post.
What has (presumably) Australia got to do with the subject? Where can naturists be locked up for not perverting the course of justice? And what is 'YOUR FORUM'

quote:
Originally posted by bridlife

Where have you been Sheila upsetting family holidays in Oz. I had aired my views, and done with the subject. Anywhere else Sheila, naturusts can be locked up, and not for perverting the course of justice. You want freedom of speech, but only in YOUR FORUM ?.

Pearl

Thank you all this has made me laugh when I needed it - I will certainly look in again.

Cameron

its not a naturist forum. Its a Fuerteventura forum with a naturist section which is open to comment from all and sundry wether they approve of it or not.

Magoo

Just got back from a 10 day break on this very section of the rock, & was going to post on this subject. While I was there, we had a spot of civil strife with a "photographer". He turned up with a young lad of about 8 year old, & proceeded to take numerous  shots of said lad who was ambling around the beach.  It seemed odd, that given that he had the whole of Sotovento to choose from, he ended up at this spot which is popular with naturists. Apart from a spade, neither of them had any sort of beach equipment, & his camera was equipped with what looked like a 200mm zoom, which he tended to point in other directions. Not my problem, I thought & went back to my book, however A couple of Germans where not so shy, & persuaded him to pi$$ off elsewhere.

I have to agree that if you go on a public beach clothed or unclothed, you cannot complain about ending up in someone else's photos. However there is a word of difference between that, & being  deliberately targeted for whatever reason.

This is not a nude / textile issue.  I am sure that some of the anti-naturist lobby on here would not be best pleased,  if some oddball started taking direct photos of their family on the beach.

jaynek65

Can't agree more Magoo,

I was only ever originally pointing out that a man was blatantly taking individual photos of women (without permission)
If I was "textiled" or "untextiled" or "partly textiled" I would not be happy either way. I was only making the women aware that he existed on this piece of beach, and was taking pics, mainly, of the "untextiled" women. Like I said, had he asked my permission I would have struck a pose !!!
If I happened to be in the background of said mans pictures, of course I cannot be upset, it would be silly to be so !
Everyone has their "dislikes" and this is one of mine, had he been taking pics of children without permission, would that be acceptable...er..NO, and my view (not shared by many others apparently) is I don't like having my pic taken without permission.....

MinRich

Big deal having your photo taken ! You say if you were in the background that would be ok ! Whats the difference ? You are in the photo either as the subject or the background .
There are alot more things to worry about in the world than this .

Shirl

As a keen photographer, I find it polite to ask before taking photos of strangers whether clothed or unclothed - my rule of thumb is if I have to do it secretly I probably shouldn't be doing it!!!!!! Well, not in public anyway!!!!! Naturists don't mind being photographed any more than textile people do - but do ask so we can strike a pose for you!!!!!!!

sunpics

Taking photos on a public beach what ever next :o
I am a naturist and love to take pictures when on holiday, I can not see why anyone would object to having their picture taken men or woman,
if you are on a public beach and some one points a camera in your direction just smile and enjoy the experience.
I walk for miles on holiday always naked and always with the camera at the ready.
My passion is birds the feathered kind, come to think of it I am partial to the none feather birds as well 16 or sixty they are all beautiful. 
I degress you can find lots of exotic feathered friends on the beach and scrub along the dunes near Corry.
If I was walking along with my Nikon and 300mm lens attached with clothes on every one would say look at that pervert.
I am not a pervert and enjoy being naked in the sun and taking pictures of the local wild life.
So I walk along with my camera trying to get that rare picture of that Hoopoe or Great Southern Shrike or even an Osprey.
If I see a great view which may or may not include some one with no cloths on then I do not embarress them by asking is it all right to take a picture, I just take the view and move on to get some more fantastic pictures.
Do not judge that every one with a camera on a nudist beach is a pervert. 8)