Oasis Royal ⚩ ⚩ ⚩ Corralejo

Started by admin, July 12, 2012, 16:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you stayed in this hotel? Please vote and leave a review.

Excellent
6 (100%)
Good
0 (0%)
Ok
0 (0%)
Poor
0 (0%)
Very Poor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

admin

The Oasis Royal complex is 20m from the Oasis Dunas and shares all the services on offer at the Oasis Dunas.

Apartments are equipped with a terrace or balcony, separate bathroom, lounge and fully equipped kitchen area.

Guests can also rent a television and safe.

The hotel has a selection of swimming pools, including one for children.

All meals are served at the Oasis Dunas Complex.

At the Oasis Dunas Complex guests can enjoy various restaurant and bars, a supermarket, currency, exchange, internet access and daily entertainment.

Sports facilities at the Oasis Dunas include tennis, volleyball, massage and gym, and for children, a playground and games room.

For more information or to reserve online click here

Please post your reviews and photos below.

mit1964

The Oasis Royal is now nothing to do with the Oasis Dunas and has not been for at least 4 years!!  :-[

The Oasis Royal is a mixture of  people living permanently and people renting. Many apartments have had a private refurbishment and most come with Safe, Television, washing machine and many other Luxuries / essentials that you would have had to hire in the past!!

If you click on the link below you will find that the link will tell you that there is no room at the Oasis Royal and will end up in the Oasis Dunas!

There are no meals served as this is now all self catering..

austin7

I live on Oasis Royal, and it is a mixture of residential and holiday apartments, some of which are still used by the Oasis Dunas.

It is a nice quiet complex, no anamateurs trying to get you to play kids games in the pool, No music to disturb you while snoozing by the pool.........

austin7 in the sun

pennylane

We stayed in a private apartment on the Oasis Royal last year and it was brilliant.
The apartment path led out to the small pool and the complex is a short walk from the restaurants and shops. A perfect location.

Maeve

I agree. We have stayed there twice in a very comfortable privately-owned apartment. Great location and unless you want on-site facilities like a pool bar I couldn't fault it.