Re printing off a direct debit payment to Solbank

Started by margerita, June 24, 2018, 21:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

margerita

Hi Everybody
This topic was raised before, and one of our members gave a great tip which worked for me at the time.I need to print off a payment that was made from my account.Our member suggested clicking on the little icon beside the payment, and up came the receipt which Could be printed off straight away.I have being online a few times recently, and this service is no longer available.Can any of you good people throw any light on this topic.Thank you

spitfire58

Hi margerita,
You will probably have say which bank is it to get detailed help. We are with CaixaBank & I just checked & print facility is still available on ours. HTH, cheers . . Ron

Logitechtom

Hi Margarita,

I'm also with Solbank aka Banc Sabadell. I've just accessed my account and there are payment receipts available for SOME payments. From what I can work out, it's only for direct debit payments.

Looking at my IBI(U) payment to La Olivia, to the extreme right is a small symbol that looks like a miniature page, when I click on that, it downloaded a payment receipt, which I could view, save or print.

Card payments, e.g. buying groceries at Mercadona, don't have those symbols.

Hope that helps.

Tom.

margerita

Thank you guys for the replies.Yes its my IBI receipt I was hoping to print off, and it is paid by direct debit.I did click on the little box to the right of the payment, and a whole lot of trash 16 pages in total showed up.I will try again in a week. Thanks again😎

margerita

I did email bank from my banking online account, twice in last 10 days. I got no reply, my email was acknowledged.Still no  luck with printing out my IBI receipt Tamara.

margerita

I may try going online with la Olivia if somebody has the email address please.

TamaraEnLaPlaya

Hi Margerita
The web address is: https://carpeta.laoliva.es/eParticipa/Products/Carpeta/Public/Login.aspx?returnurl=/eParticipa/Start.aspx?AppScope=CIUDADANO but to gain access to personal stuff you need a log on, and for that you need to go to the office in Corralejo to request access and a PIN, and shortly, you will also need to have a digital certificate (details in another post: https://www.fuerteventura-forum.com/index.php?topic=24240.0).
Nothing is easy here!

Logitechtom

Sorry Tamara, I have to disagree. La Olivia are no longer issuing user names and PIN numbers, you have to go through the routine of getting a Digital Certificate (as detailed in your excellent posts).

Tom

TamaraEnLaPlaya

Thanks for the update Tom. When my friend tried several weeks ago (4 or 5 perhaps?) she couldn't get in with just the Digi cert and had to go to Corralejo and get registered at the Ayuntamiento first. Looks like they've completed their access security upgrade then - good news.