Best company for airport transfers to Corralejo

Started by Beachfun, January 05, 2018, 17:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beachfun

Hi everyone, we are looking to book airport transfers for our holidays this year, looking for trustworthy company turns up and no delays or waiting hopefully..  :)

bedouin

That sounds like a taxi transfer, which will cost nearly as much as renting a car.  I always just pick up a car at the airport, I can visit other beaches, go to the supermarket, go sightseeing, etc.

paully

Yes I agree with Bedouin. Some of the transfers can be hit and miss, often taking hours to get from the Airport to your resort, waiting for other arrivals, loads of drop offs first etc..Car hire is best by far. Just keep away from the internet rental sites. They tend to put people with Goldcar or Orlando, which are seriously best avoided.
I HATE computer thingyss

suendrob

You obviously don't want to drive yourselves, and I well understand that.

How about a scheduled service bus from the airport to convenient stop in Corralejo, then just a local taxi to accommodation?

Waiting for the bus could well take less time than finding the transfer coach and then touring every single hotel and apartment block on the way to your final drop-off. Local taxi should be less than 10 euro anywhere in town, probably only 5?

Get a 'Bono' on the bus to save money all week.

Overall saving = a few G&Ts

Beachfun

Hi thank you for suggestions so far and realise car hire is cheap but like suendrob says not interested in driving as like just to chill in fuerte, we will probably just get taxi but had seen a few small operators come in the hotel and wondered how reliable and quick they were for being picked up thanks again...

Zman

I always use www.vivatransfers.Com
VERY reliable, always on time and no stops, airport to Corralejo approx 40 mins.