Los Delfines

Started by fatherted, February 17, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatherted

I'm considering staying in Corralejo later this year for a change (from Caleta). One of the places that has come up is the Los Delfines complex. Has anybody got experiences about the place? It looks like it has been a hotel but is now just s/c apartments. TIA

Snowdrop

They are now private apartments.
Never been in them but understand they have a nice gardened area and pool.
Though at the back of the complex the ground works aren`t fully finished nor are the apartments on the ground floor - though i don`t recall seeing any workmen on site for ages so no building works going on as such.
Maybe you will get a better answer from someone who owns/lives there 🙂

Studio

Hi, I own on Los Delfines and it is a residential complex that isn't licensed for holiday lettings.

Studio

The Community here have voted not to allow holiday let's, although some people are flouting this.  One isssue would be that should a holiday maker have an accident whilst staying on the complex, there is no community liability insurance to cover them.  Because there is no licence, the properties are not inspected to ensure that they comply with fire and safety regulations, which means that renters do not have the peace of mind that staying in a fully licensed and inspected property gives.  I'm not sure that people weigh this all up when renting unlicensed properties.