Speeding fines

Started by sharron.whitehouse, September 17, 2017, 21:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharron.whitehouse

I have been holidaying in Fuerteventura for 7 years and following this last trip in August I have received a notification of  a speeding penalty. It is all in Spanish so
difficult to translate in bits but unable to make payment through the website (www.dgt.es) as it is for residents only. Has anyone had any experience with this and if so
how do I make the payment without telephoning the dgt as it is so expensive?

calculator

Isn't it possible to pay from here..........

https://sedeapl.dgt.gob.es:7443/WEB_Sanciones/jsp/sincertificado/identificacionPagador.jsf

Enter your details and see if it gives credit card option for payment.

sharron.whitehouse

Only if you are a resident

Geoff007

Hi Sharon
I had a speeding fine earlier in the year -was surprised how quickly the letter arrived !

If your letter is the same as mine on he left hand side you will see a paragraph in English directing you o the web page and from there I think it was quite straight forward. I think you could use your passport number for ID if you do not have an NIE

Once you have completed the details -I used the Credit Card option it advises how much will be taken. I was lucky enough to be a fast payer and qualified for the special half price offer !

Hope this helps .

sharron.whitehouse

Thank you, unfortunately it has taken nearly 40 days to get to us in England from the date of the actual incident lol manana I have paid it today so thank you all for your advice :D