Kodi

Started by Johnrgby2, June 15, 2017, 11:15:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnrgby2

Any one else having issues? I am aware it has been shut down in the UK, but it was working last evening.

Will196

Kodi itself hasn't been shutdown. Some third party stuff has. I haven't tried it yet today but early in the week I noticed many of the repositories weren't showing up anymore.

Johnrgby2

Quote from: Will196 on June 15, 2017, 11:39:55 AM
Kodi itself hasn't been shutdown. Some third party stuff has. I haven't tried it yet today but early in the week I noticed many of the repositories weren't showing up anymore.

Thanks Will

I noticed last night there appeared to be a few things missing, but managed to watch a few streams, this AM did a factory reset, and now cannot reload it.

Will196

The factory reset is likely the problem. On my box a few months ago that went away. I think it was two months . It went from fully loaded to totally vanilla. I had to install a different build.

Now some of the third party builds are doing the same thing.

You'll either need to install things manually on your own or find a build . I saw a video on youtube last week claiming to be okay but I'm not touching anything while it still works.

Johnrgby2

Quote from: Will196 on June 15, 2017, 12:47:45 PM
The factory reset is likely the problem. On my box a few months ago that went away. I think it was two months . It went from fully loaded to totally vanilla. I had to install a different build.

Now some of the third party builds are doing the same thing.

You'll either need to install things manually on your own or find a build . I saw a video on youtube last week claiming to be okay but I'm not touching anything while it still works.

We use ExPatvision mostly, and only use Kodi to catch up on some really old series management enjoys, so no real hardship
thanks

beachlife

You can still get addons which work on kodi.

If you go to this website you will see a list of which ones work and which alternatives are still working and a tutorial on how to install them.

http://www.wirelesshack.org/list-of-kodi-addons-that-have-shut-down-june-2017.html

MandK

Install Ares Wizard, change your builds to keep one step ahead, but the golden days are finished.