Appointment needed for Trafico

Started by SheilaW, November 04, 2014, 17:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SheilaW

If you go to Trafico, you'll be turned away if you don't have an appointment. They can be made via the website: www.dgt.es or by ringing 060

It wasn't entirely clear whether it's a temporary or permanent measure but I imagine it'll be permanent. It's got to be a good idea as it ought to save all that queueing (in theory) - certainly aren't any queues there at the moment! You can imagine the response they're getting from those who've travelled from the extremities of the island - and it isn't "Dash it!" :-X

Jock719

I was there a couple of weeks ago exchanging my uk licence, I had an appt but the security bloke was busy placating hordes of folks who didnt! To be fair, my process was pretty easy, do the coordination test, see the Dr, job done, pick up new licence in 4 weeks, mine has all the HGV classes and a coach and bus licence, an even that didn't cause any problems!.....hopefully...

admin

[map]?=28.50428442293001,%20-13.867830634117126=18=Trafico=hybrid[/map]

TamaraEnLaPlaya

Quote from: Jock719 on November 04, 2014, 20:04:42 PM
I was there a couple of weeks ago exchanging my uk licence, I had an appt but the security bloke was busy placating hordes of folks who didnt! To be fair, my process was pretty easy, do the coordination test, see the Dr, job done, pick up new licence in 4 weeks, mine has all the HGV classes and a coach and bus licence, an even that didn't cause any problems!.....hopefully...

Hi Jock
Really hope it all goes as it should for you. However, in case you haven't seen previous posts re exchanging your licence please be aware that it sometimes can drag on for months! Be great if they have ironed out all the potential hot spots along with introducing an appointment system, but then it wouldn't be the Fuerteventura we love!