Flower of Scotland bar + Map

Started by si2008, September 02, 2013, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

si2008

had many a great night in here with jonny disco and jon who owns it is a great guy

skin

I have been going in here since Jon opened ten years ago never had a bad night in there most years I come over on my own twice a year and with my carer once a year I am disabled and I have found some bars will not give me any help I cannot carry anything because I am on crutches but when I am on my own in the Flower Jon and Brian and all the other staff cannot do enough to help me as for DJ well what can I say legend shame he is moving on   

Paddster

si2008

Quote from: Paddster on September 06, 2013, 04:14:13 AM
Where the hell is it ?

Next door to hemmingways ..just such a shame that jonny disco is leaving but as others have said jon who owns the bars is a cracking lad

admin

[map]?=28.399724692257283,%20-13.859800100326538=17=Flower of Scotland=roadmap[/map]

Can the Man

fuerte crazy

Jonny Disco is leaving next week for pastures new so won't be the same place for us .  Just hope Jon the owner manages to find a suitable replacement for Jonny but they'll be big shoes to fill.

skin

There has been a few good entertainers in the flower over the years one of these was Brian people said when he left it would not be the same then along came J D Jon the owner seems to have a knack of finding good entertainers like others have said J D is a very good all-rounder and he will be missed lets just see who comes in next   :-\ 

charlatanefc

Finally went in here tonight. Best night we have had in Caleta in all our visits.  Will be back asap