beleten resturant

Started by cairocuz1, May 02, 2014, 20:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cairocuz1

not sure ive got the spelling right,this is a great restaurant on the beach,its the first one you will come to if you go on the beach. fantastic views of lobos, plenty of room in here and very clean. the food we all had was fantastic and filling. we had a paella for two ,fillet minion, salmon in green pepper sauce with rice and potatoes,lasagne and seafood linguine.the service was really good and the staff were very friendly. there is a outside eating area which is very popular in the daytime and I would imagine now,as the nights are warmer than march when we were there. well worth a try

spongebob squarepants

Quote from: cairocuz1 on May 02, 2014, 20:15:54 PM
not sure ive got the spelling right,this is a great restaurant on the beach,its the first one you will come to if you go on the beach. fantastic views of lobos, plenty of room in here and very clean. the food we all had was fantastic and filling. we had a paella for two ,fillet minion, salmon in green pepper sauce with rice and potatoes,lasagne and seafood linguine.the service was really good and the staff were very friendly. there is a outside eating area which is very popular in the daytime and I would imagine now,as the nights are warmer than march when we were there. well worth a try
All I can say is that if you think this is a great restaurant you must have been to some pretty awful ones before ! Mediocre food, service and didn't have a lot of what was on the menu when we went this week.

westhamrule

We had a lovely meal last August and are planning on visiting when we are over next. Six in our party and everything available on the menu, really enjoyed our meal.

gillgooding

Has it re-opened yet as went there at end of June and it was being refurbished along with the Caleta Playa apartments?