Non Resident Bank Account 2 Yearly Update

Started by Deso, August 13, 2018, 16:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deso

Update.... In Bankia's case you can update your non resident details online. I had actually done this but account was still locked.

Rang the branch who said that the details had not updated on the system for some reason. Anyway, they sent me a copy of the form to sign, scan and email back. 24 hours later I now have a fully working account again.   :D

I did have another issue with transfers but again, couple of emails and all sorted.

It seems to be the usual story with all this online stuff, once you can speak to someone who knows what they are doing, it's easy.   :P
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

Ernie

Lexeus

Quote from: Deso on August 22, 2018, 08:52:13 AM
Update.... In Bankia's case you can update your non resident details online. I had actually done this but account was still locked.

Rang the branch who said that the details had not updated on the system for some reason. Anyway, they sent me a copy of the form to sign, scan and email back. 24 hours later I now have a fully working account again.   :D

I did have another issue with transfers but again, couple of emails and all sorted.

It seems to be the usual story with all this online stuff, once you can speak to someone who knows what they are doing, it's easy.   :P

Glad to hear it!  ;)