Corralejo Beach ⚩ ⚩ ⚩ ⚩ Corralejo

Started by admin, July 07, 2012, 22:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you stayed in this hotel? Please vote and leave a review.

Excellent
1 (100%)
Good
0 (0%)
Ok
0 (0%)
Poor
0 (0%)
Very Poor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

admin

The modern Corralejo Beach hotel is located in the resort of Corralejo which lies in the northern part of the island of Fuerteventura.
Guests will find the hotel located just a two minute walk from the beach, ideal for those wishing to soak p the sun on the warm sandy beach.
The hotel provides guests with the ultimate in comfort and a high level of service.
The spacious guest rooms all feature a selection of amenities to ensure guests with maximum comfort and convenience.
Guests may enjoy a selection of amenities including an outdoor swimming pool, TV lounge and internet facilities as well as an inviting restaurant in which to dine.
The Corralejo Beach hotel is the ideal choice for those seeking a peaceful break in Corralejo.

For more information or to reserve online click here

Please post your reviews below.

jill tie

Stayed there last year for 4 days.

the main reason i chose it was because of its location which is faultless.   The rooms are good quite big for a twin room.    I stayed on the road side a heard some people complain about the noise at night,  but I had no problem with it.   I was only B&B but from what i saw i didn't rate the food.  That said i have always thought that hotel buffet style food is limited as to how good it can be compared to a restaurant.   One bug bare was it stated wifi but this is only in communal areas (I had called the hotel in advance as it was important because of my work).

Summary Good, Clean great location food Ok (coffee shocking), good value

PS I would go back

amberambler

We stayed there in late 2011 and were upgraded to a self catering apartment with a sun terrace and a fantastic view over the beach, literally 20 yards distant. The apartment was a little tatty but more than adequate for us.
We were half board and the food was 8/10.
If you have a car, then be aware that there is a carpark under the hotel but it will cost you to park in there.
We always found somewhere to park in the surrounding streets, but that was in October.
If you like to be in the middle of the action in Corralejo, then this hotel should suit you.
Some complain of the noise at night in some rooms, but we never heard a thing. It might be worth requesting a quiet room.