Ronnietheblue

Elite of the forum

do illiterate people really get the benefits of alphabet soup

Ronnietheblue

HelenR

Ronnietheblue

HelenR

HelenR

an excuse of a man complaining my perfume was to strong  :o well get out of my personal space and think yourself lucky because i can't smell a dam thing, stilly diddly, nothing, zilch  :( :( :( as you can see i'm totally fine with it  ;D

DaveW

Sorry Cinders but I have some sympathy. A couple of years ago I picked up a chest infection that meant I could not tolerate any form of perfume without gasping for breath. My wife had to stop wearing perfume, I could not use my aftershave that I had used for years. If anyone sat next to me on the train wearing a strong perfume I would have to vacate my seat and stand by an open window to recover.

Having decided to switch to BT struggling to set up my account and understand what their call centre people are saying

HelenR

Quote from: DaveW on April 03, 2014, 13:16:39 PM
Sorry Cinders but I have some sympathy. A couple of years ago I picked up a chest infection that meant I could not tolerate any form of perfume without gasping for breath. My wife had to stop wearing perfume, I could not use my aftershave that I had used for years. If anyone sat next to me on the train wearing a strong perfume I would have to vacate my seat and stand by an open window to recover.

Having decided to switch to BT struggling to set up my account and understand what their call centre people are saying

he was being sarcy  >:( and when you have lost your sense of smell through head injury which still hasn't healed properly and being told anything between 3 and 6 years to fully get back if ever i didn't find it very amusing, and mine isnt that strong i have smelt it before lol

KWC

Quote from: Cinders on April 03, 2014, 12:47:40 PM
an excuse of a man complaining my perfume was to strong  :o well get out of my personal space and think yourself lucky because i can't smell a dam thing, stilly diddly, nothing, zilch  :( :( :( as you can see i'm totally fine with it  ;D

Take a chill pill Cinders, take a pill and relax.

Just like this:  Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Relax (original version)

HelenR

KWC

HelenR

HelenR

KWC

Quote from: Cinders on April 03, 2014, 14:21:10 PM
computer crashed on me  :o

Know the feeling.  Mine went down on me when I came into the office!!!   :o

HelenR

:o :o :o :o :o hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  :P :P

Ronnietheblue

HelenR

dee-dee

No birthday thread  ::) What is this forum coming to?  :P

Ronnietheblue

You've got one now Princess. Stop sulking :-* :-*

KWC

Don't know how your Dee sticks by you Jon.

First you insult her about her age, then no thread starter from you to wish a happy birthday tut tut.
  :D :D

HelenR

lol  Im good today nothing can ruin this mood  :-* :-*

Ronnietheblue

Not even the skirted ones ramblings can spoil my day ;D ;D

HelenR

KWC

Ronnietheblue

KWC

Ronnietheblue

A mad Scotsman soothing me don't think so ;D ;D

HelenR