Autoreisen

Started by paully, May 23, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paully

Big thumbs up this visit for Autoreisen. Got a fairly new and in excellent condition Citroen Cactus with low mileage but horrible yellow colour  :( Great service at the desk the lady of whom said `Don`t worry about any scratches we know about them already` but there werent any  ;D..Dropped it off, lovely lady asked me how it had been and was it full of fuel as on delivery?..

As for colour..I said to Mrs P that we`d have no problems finding, Amarillo, in the supermarket car park  ;D only to come out of Mercadona in Corralejo to find two of `em very close by...aaaaargh  ;D ;D.....Think I took the right one back  ::)
I HATE computer thingyss

Ivemovedon

Always used them. Never had a problem in all that time . Reliable cars at a reasonable price. And importantly no staff attitude.

dagwood

Quote from: paully on May 23, 2018, 09:48:49 AM
Big thumbs up this visit for Autoreisen. Got a fairly new and in excellent condition Citroen Cactus with low mileage but horrible yellow colour  :( Great service at the desk the lady of whom said `Don`t worry about any scratches we know about them already` but there werent any  ;D..Dropped it off, lovely lady asked me how it had been and was it full of fuel as on delivery?..

As for colour..I said to Mrs P that we`d have no problems finding, Amarillo, in the supermarket car park  ;D only to come out of Mercadona in Corralejo to find two of `em very close by...aaaaargh  ;D ;D.....Think I took the right one back  ::)
So you were that person that was heard singing " Is this the way to Amarillo" at the top of their voice

paully

Quote from: dagwood on May 23, 2018, 15:40:03 PM
Quote from: paully on May 23, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

So you were that person that was heard singing " Is this the way to Amarillo" at the top of their voice

Not me Dagwood..was the man himself..Itr was the same type of car as I have at home, so brought along the USB from one car to the other and yes played it loud round the Island ;D
I HATE computer thingyss