what best Caleta or Corralejo?

Started by corralejo cath, November 10, 2014, 12:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corralejo cath

Hi
Stayed in Caleta around 18-20 years ago now always go to Corralejo, going to Caleta in March which is the best resort for two adults?

fifi

Hi Cath they are both great in my opinion. Caleta is slightly more upmarket but the music scene is better in Corralejo.

Deso

Hi Cath, might be better if you post the same question in Queries & Questions section, you will start a great debate off then.   :D

Hi as well to Fi.  :-*
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

fifi

denboy

Hi Deso and Fifi.Cath is a friend of mine,and has only just joined the forum,so just getting used to it.No doubt she will soon be posting on a regular basis,and will become addicted to it,like we were.Nice to see you back Fifi,where have you been hiding?
:)

fifi

Hi Denboy, how are you? Welcome to Cath too. Have fun on the Forum. I am trying to regain my sense of humour and start posting again Denboy. It has been a bit of a sad year. My Dad died early this year and also I have been house hunting which is a bit of a nightmare and  I have also  had loads of complications after my crash  (im a bit of an old wreck now.....unrecognisable.... ;) ah no well maybe not quite that bad but not the same as usual.....oh what a year....well at least it is nearly over.

Well I  hope all is well with you both.  See you soon again I hope. Nice to be back on the Forum again. It can be a bit of fun sometimes.

Fi x

denboy

Sorry to hear about all the problems you've had Fi,but i know you're a strong character,and will come through it.Would never describe you as an "old wreck" though.Hope to see you in Caleta again.Me and Janet are there end of November,and again in January.We found flights for £50 in January and couldn't turn them down,but finding an apartment is becoming a bit of a nightmare.The snowbirds have it well and truly booked up.Hopefully see you soon.

Deso

Fi, let me be the first to wish you a happy and disaster free 2015, hope things get back to normal for you ASAP.  :D

I can sort you out for January Den.   ;)
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

fifi

Oh thank you very much Deso and glad you can come to Denboys rescue again. :D

Thanks Denboy. Lucky you ....off again to the Sun. Isnt it great to be a Millionaire ;)

Yes the place seems to be really popular in the Winter with the Snowbirds or Swallows as I call them. Such a nice thing to do to avoid the Winter alltogether.

zedzedeleven

Quote from: Deso on November 13, 2014, 22:01:27 PM
Fi, let me be the first to wish you a happy and disaster free 2015, hope things get back to normal for you ASAP.  :D

I can sort you out for January Den.   ;)
And let me be the second my little Irish rose, keep on truckin` and nil desperandum auspice Deo. x
Mentor to the boneheads.

fifi

A special thank you to you ZedZed, you know the reasons. How do you spell it? Mwaaa? xxxx

zedzedeleven

It is, as always, my pleasure, and mmmwwwaaahhh to you too, fragrant one.
Mentor to the boneheads.

Magoo

Quote from: corralejo cath on November 10, 2014, 12:56:56 PM
Hi
Stayed in Caleta around 18-20 years ago now always go to Corralejo, going to Caleta in March which is the best resort for two adults?

If you are both aircraft enthusiasts, Caleta is the place for you