Cadastral Value

Started by Twig1329, October 05, 2017, 14:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig1329

Hi, we have a property in Corralejo and am struggling to find our cadastral value for the 210 tax return.

Where can i get this, Please?

decho

Have you tried the Town Hall?

Twig1329

Do you know how i can contact the town hall from england? Tried googling it but no luck!

spitfire58

It should tell you your castoral value on your last IBI/Basra bill from the council

Geoff007

Hi Twig
We are new to the Fuerte admin procedures but I think if you have paid the Bill via your Spanish Bank they will be able to provide the information also. We use Sabadell online banking and by clicking on the transaction and view document we can view the Bill which states the Cadastral value.
Hope this works for you

decho

Quote from: Twig1329 on October 05, 2017, 14:17:55 PM
Do you know how i can contact the town hall from england? Tried googling it but no luck!
Sorry I didn't realise you were in the UK at the moment. Unless you speak Spanish I think your best bet is to contact the lawyer who you used to buy your property...they should be able to find this for you...they did for me. I used Glex and Co

margerita

Hi Geoff 007
Well done on your tip re getting cadastral value via online banking.I did as you said,and it worked.Thank you, and welcome to the forum.Its a nightmare getting it from the local council. :D

Twig1329

Thanks - we use Solbank and have found a receipt on our electronic statement. Can't work out which is the cadastral value, though as it's not clearly labelled!! We used ASG as our solicitors when we bought and they've offered to find the value for us for the sum of 120 euros.

I don't think so, robbing........

margerita

Twig,when you pay your IBI, you make 2 payments one big payment,and a much lesser one on the same DAY . i printed both copies,and the cadastrol value was on the one which contained the big amount. You should have no problem recognising the value on it .John a@ spanishtaxes. couk prepares mine every year for 30 pounds.
Good luck

emmi

My bank receipt does not show the Cadastral Value. But it does show the reference number of the property. I took it into the town hall and from that they printed off the IBI bill in full which showed clearly the value.

spitfire58

Quote from: emmi on October 06, 2017, 09:39:37 AM
My bank receipt does not show the Cadastral Value. But it does show the reference number of the property. I took it into the town hall and from that they printed off the IBI bill in full which showed clearly the value.

Thanks emmi. Good one to know 👏👏👏