One bed apartment

Started by Richard D, January 07, 2018, 21:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard D

Hello. We are looking to buy a one bed apartment in Corralejo preferably on a complex, not to rent out, but for family/ friends to use free of charge. Tried several agents but nothing seems available at a realistic price. Is anyone looking to sell, â,¬12500  is  our budget. Thanks

spitfire58

Quote from: Richard D on January 07, 2018, 21:42:01 PM
Hello. We are looking to buy a one bed apartment in Corralejo preferably on a complex, not to rent out, but for family/ friends to use free of charge. Tried several agents but nothing seems available at a realistic price. Is anyone looking to sell, â,¬12500  is  our budget. Thanks

Personally at 12,500â,¬ I would say you have NO chance. Average prices for a one bedroom anywhere here is minimum 55,000â,¬. There are some on dodgy complexes in Costa Antigua last year for about 30,000â,¬ but require a full refurb & apparently a lot of squatters around

Add on later:
By the way, we just bought about 12 months ago after a couple of years of extensive searching & comparison to come up with the best value/location for our budget. We think we got a bargain & we were 4 times your budget !!

Logitechtom

Hi Richard,

Sorry, but the reply you have had is absolutely correct. Your budget is quite unrealistic at the present time. You really need to multiply it by four to be in with a chance.

If you did actually manage to find a property in that price range, the odds are it would be a money pit. There is a saying, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Let the buyer beware.

Sorry it's not better news.

Tom

Can the Man

Quote from: Richard D on January 07, 2018, 21:42:01 PM

Hi Richard,

I have to concur with Spitfire and Logitechtom, you need to consider a realistic budget, otherwise you are setting yourself up for a fall.

Good luck hunting

emmi

Surely that's a typo! Doesn't he mean £125,000! Not £12,500.

spitfire58

Quote from: emmi on January 08, 2018, 15:47:25 PM

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

F1REFLY999

Does the â,¬12500 Inc all fees associated with buying ? ;)
La luciérnaga

Please visit www.costacaleta.co.uk

Archer

My garage sold for nearly 12k.

Can the Man

Quote from: emmi on January 08, 2018, 15:47:25 PM

I did think that Emmi also, but Richard has not been back to comment since he first posted the question.  ???  ???  ???

Richard D

Thanks for the comments. Been working away with limited Internet.  Yes it was a typo should have put 125000. Anyway hopefully got something sorted at Oasis Royal in Corralejo. Thanks again.