Caleta de Fuste

Started by duggiesdad, December 10, 2012, 07:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

duggiesdad

Is sunbathing and swimming naked still a no no at  Caleta beach at this time of the year ?

jg

I don't know Caleta at all but as nobody else has bothered to answer I will state that, judging by the Fuerte beaches that I do know, the situation relative to nudity will be exactly the same as it is at any other time of year.
JG

scottishnudist

Caleta is pretty much a family (British) resort and the main beach is predominately textile with mostly topless bathing.

There are pockets of secluded beach where I am naked on my visits, mainly in front of the Atlantico Centre in the stone circles. Also, If you walk from the main beach towards Atlantico following the shore around (not on the worn down path) you will come to more stone circles. Nude sun bathing appears to take place there. I would strip from about the end of the main beach and walk naked to the end.

falkirkdan

Scottishnudist are you joining us BN members at Dunoon in April???

scottishnudist

mickboy

falkirkdan will you send me details or a link please

Magoo

Quote from: falkirkdan on December 17, 2012, 17:24:53 PM
Scottishnudist are you joining us BN members at Dunoon in April???

Is that the Dunoon in Argyll, or is there another one I don't know of where the ambient temperature gets above 5C in April?

falkirkdan

Yes it is Dunoon in Argyll.   Link to BN  http://www.bn.org.uk/articles.php/_/activities/big-days-out/the-1st-bn-scottish-naturist-weekend-r161
You will require to have a BN membership number to book.
Has been known to be over 5c in April so will be keeping fingers crossed.  The hotel has lovely gardens and they overlook the Clyde.   Activities programme still to be worked out, a swim session has been booked at the local pool.     If you are intending travelling up from Englandshire would suggest you look at tagging a few extra days on and enjoy Scotland.
Anyone driving I would suggest that you do a circular route either way.    Going up side of Loch Lomond, over the Rest and Be Thankful, follow road down east side of top of Loch Fyne, then turn off for Dunoon down the side of Lock Eck coming out at Holy Loch and then into Dunoon.    On return take the ferry across the Clyde to Gourock and then head back to Glasgow.    That way you get to see some lovely scenery and the journey although longer in time, the saving of one way on car ferry will more than cover the extra fuel.