El Andaluz restaurant + Map

Started by fifi, August 01, 2013, 02:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fifi

Outstanding....one of the best little restaurants on the Island.  Booking essential well in advance.

[map]?=28.74041302619624,%20-13.866820111870766=17=El Andaluz=roadmap[/map]

SheilaW

You can get lucky, fifi, as we did one Saturday evening about 7.30. I agree that it's a very special place. Maybe a touch more expensive than it merits, though.

fifi

Birgit from El Andaluz posted on the Forum last year saying the restaurant was up for sale Sheila. Has it been taken over by someone else yet? That was good that you got in without a booking.  :)

SheilaW

I'm not entirely sure, fifi. Seeing that I'm a relative newcomer here I don't really know how things used to be. But I somehow doubt that it's changed hands. Actually, if you look carefully, you'll find that most of the businesses here are up for sale. I got really depressed for a while, thinking the entire place was about to close, but I haven't seen that happen. I think everyone's hanging on and hoping the recession will ease off.

fifi

Thanks Sheila. Yes, hopefully things will pick up for everyone.

FuerteMakesMeHappy

Truly Excellent. Hope ownership does not change!

SheilaW

We've put our noses in the door several times recently on the off-chance and there have never been any tables free inside. Possibilities outside a couple of times but we like to eat smoke-free.

The place clearly isn't doing badly!

jg

Always been very busy when we went and never had a poor meal of service.
JG