Where is CAAF in Puerto ?

Started by Ernie, June 28, 2018, 15:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

Hi All,

I`m wanting to set up a new direct debit for my water supply in Cotillo. I have been told that I need to visit the CAAF office in Puerto rather than the more convenient place in Corralejo near the car park. Is this true ? If so, can anyone give me some info as to the whereabouts of the Puerto office.

Very many thanks,

Ernie

spitfire58

Hi Ernie,
It is down beside the big chimneys out past the docks. Don`t know the address but will look & see if I can find our last bill. Should have it on there,
Cheers . . Ron

Address is:

Maximo Escobar 2,
Apartado de correos 104
PDR

Tel: 928 850 837 & 928 850 761

Hope that helps . . Ron

TamaraEnLaPlaya

Yes, you do need to go to the Puerto office to do admin stuff.
Google it before you go Ernie, CAAF Fuerteventura is sufficient for the search. The address quoted by Spitfire looks right but it's a bit of a strange one to find if you can't picture where you need to be!
The last couple of times I've been there I've had to deal with stuff purely in Spanish - no English spoken at all, although the lady was very pleasant and helpful. Charged me a fortune (nearly 60â,¬ that had to be paid at a bank) to change some details but a previous visit to change the DD didn't cost a cent.
Good luck!

spitfire58

Yeah, I had to go there because our solicitor mucked up our DD payment set up. No English (almost) spoken by staff but we muddled through with my bit of Spanish & their bit of English. Couldn`t have been more helpful though. There was a stout youngish (30`s) woman at the desk who had a few words but unknown if she is always there. Took me longer to figure out how to pay my bill at the bank ATM than to sort out the change in DD details with them. Good luck Ernie 😁😁

Ernie

TamaraEnLaPlaya

If you need to pay a fee it's easier to go into a Santander bank and pay at the till rather than use the ATM! Took a pic on my phone of the available banks and the times you can do this (notice on counter in CAAF or in their window I think)! It has to be certain days, between certain dates, between certain times!