Football Season 2018/19

Started by Captain Sensible, June 14, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnietheblue

What a fantastic season for my team ending with the thrashing of some Cockeneeeee team to complete an unprecedented treble. So proud of Pep and the lads

DaveW

Poor old Swansea, mugged by lack of VAR. City got a few decisions in the league that should have been ruled out as well.

Ronnietheblue

You really must learn to take the rough with the smooth. Things usually level out over the course of a season. All the very best to Vinny been a truly inspiring leader

DaveW

You tell that to poor old Cardiff.  Man Utd had many seasons where they benefited from dodgy decisions because the refs were scared of Fergie.

Baldy

Quote from: DaveW on May 20, 2019, 09:59:49 AM
You tell that to poor old Cardiff.  Man Utd had many seasons where they benefited from dodgy decisions because the refs were scared of Fergie.

Agree with you about the refs Dave

Ronnietheblue

Nonsense. Over the season Liverpool and my lads were head and shoulders above the also rans

Baldy

Quote from: Ronnie The Blue on May 21, 2019, 08:36:40 AM
Nonsense. Over the season Liverpool and my lads were head and shoulders above the also rans

Liverpool lads done an advert for head and shoulders Jon 😂😂

DaveW

Quote from: Ronnie The Blue on May 21, 2019, 08:36:40 AM
Don`t disagree with that.

Baldy

A good display by the Gunners for 30 minutes, unfortunately the game lasts for 90 minutes 😢😂

DaveW

Thought the stadium was awful, crowd further away from the pitch than at West Ham

DaveW

Big day for us, hope they give  good account of themselves and don't get trounced.

Baldy

Quote from: DaveW on June 01, 2019, 11:17:03 AM
Big day for us, hope they give  good account of themselves and don't get trounced.

Spurs were the better team Dave

DaveW

The early penalty ruined it for us. The boys did well but the pool defence played well and their keeper was unbeatable

Ronnietheblue

Congratulations to Liverpool who thoroughly deserved some silverware this season

Elite of the forum

Yep let the cockenees have the minor trophy the North will concentrate on the important ones
do illiterate people really get the benefits of alphabet soup

Elite of the forum

shocking start to season absolute terrible game >:( >:( >:(
do illiterate people really get the benefits of alphabet soup

DaveW

Not looking good - injuries and hardly any new signing - get the cheque book out Mr Levy