The Cave - Pizza Restaurant + Map

Started by fifi, September 06, 2013, 18:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can the Man

denboy

meanwhile,back on topic,was there last week.i had the homemade lasagne,and my son whole is a pizza fanatic obviously had the pizza.my lasagne was superb,and my son said the pizza was one of the best he has ever had.cheap beer and good food,what more do you want.the only downside was two spaniards opposite chainsmoking in what basically is a large tent.

Paddster

Appreciate the review denboy - i WILL ask if anyone is gonna smoke across/next to us - bye - not paying the bill etc........

Paddster

Awesome - dirt cheap n fantastic pizzas - absolute brilliant service n people - very highly recommended  ;D ;D ;D

Can the Man

Sitting here now having a beer and a toastie, checking emails and on the forum.

Great little spot  :D

Can the Man

Paddy, were you here tonight around 8 with a wife and two daughters ?

Paddster

Awesome place - pizzas were fab and the fastest bar service i've ever known,went 3 times - should have gone more.....

Paddster

Trumpy

Gave this one a try and have to agree the piza was excelent. Mrs felt the Lasagne was little bland but thats just personal taste. Really good Piza good service and the price is very good. It's easily the best piza I've had on the rock and the cheapest.

charlatanefc

Went in here, didn't eat, but had a drink.  What a lovely relaxed atmosphere to completely chill out in.

Can the Man

Great place to chill, check your email and have a beer or a wine  8)

charlatanefc

Quote from: Can the Man on February 01, 2014, 01:21:31 AM
Great place to chill, check your email and have a beer or a wine  8)

We missed the fact there was free wifi til we got back outside  ::)

Can the Man

niksternoo

Is this still here and running? I have a pizzaholic in our family and we are over soon.

lionfish

It was two weeks ago when we were there!!

Can the Man

Great Toasties and Pizza slices, with a nice cold beer or glass of vino.

HelenR

i love it there Can, 2 weeks and i am there  ;D

lionfish

HelenR

Brilliant as always do a lovely mojito To  :D